This is the 1st time ever, I've posted length pictures...

Lucia

Scroll down and click on the siggycard-the one with the quote on it for full pic and there's a cropped pic in my siggy. This is BIG for me. I only flat ironed 1/8 of a section of hair in the back/nape area that part grows fastest and longest.

Last edited:
MeccaMedinah said:
Great growing! Any curly pics?
Thanks CC, Thanks MM, I live in the deep freeze so I can only try curly in June/July but I'll def. experiment w/ some curly styles for summer.

Lucia said:
Scroll down and click on the siggycard-the one with the quote on it for full pic and there's a cropped pic in my siggy. This is BIG for me. I only flat ironed 1/8 of a section of hair in the back/nape area that part grows fastest and longest.

I'm so happy to see your long hair for the first time!:love:

Attachments

• Armpit 16fevrier06 lhcf.jpg
    Armpit 16fevrier06 lhcf.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 26
soun said:
I'm so happy to see your long hair for the first time!:love:

Thanks Soun,
Looks like youre doing pretty good yourself, I looked @ your siggy nice length and natural, wow.
I didn't want to straighten all my hair, it's alot. Besides I'm braiding it up today so I wanted an official measurement sort of. I already trimmed so I'm calling it BBSL+1", can I call it BBSL+1"?

Lucia said:
Thanks Soun,
Looks like youre doing pretty good yourself, I looked @ your siggy nice length and natural, wow.
I didn't want to straighten all my hair, it's alot. Besides I'm braiding it up today so I wanted an official measurement sort of. I already trimmed so I'm calling it BBSL+1", can I call it BBSL+1"?

IMO Definetely yes, you can call it BBSL+1!

soun said:
Thank you Meccamedinah!
Thanks Lucia, I hope one day, :D , my hair will be like yours!
Awww thanks Soun, Alli77, Gtgirl, Carlita, Chanteuse :kiss: I appreciate the encouragement and supoort.

Wow... great length!!! I've always wanted you to post pics!! Can't wait to see more!... hopefully. Hmmmm, this may inspire me to post pics too. I dunno... I scurred.

Eiano said:
OMG Lucia, I love your wallpaper in the bathroom. Where'd you get it from?
Don't know it was already here before I came, it's old newspaper ads like 1890's-1900's.

Last edited:
nice to see you finally! pretty
2.gif

Baglady, Dee, Thursdygrl, Mestiza, wow thanks alot,
I'm grinning from ear to ear w/ all the compliments, You ladies will give me a big head to match my big hair :grin:
I guess I might have to update when I offically hit WSL

Back