this is so wack

Mena

I was on facebook checking out my exs profile....he has a pick with this girl i took a class with and met a this wine tasting event...why did I instantly start crying about missing him! we have been broken up for a year....then i started looking closer and im pretty sure nothing is going on...she isnt his type ....but damn i havent felt such a rage in a long time until i saw that picture....lol ...i feel like such a loser crying over seeing him in a picture with a girl he clearly isnt do anything with ....i guess i would not care so much if my life was going better right now...:ohwell:

i soo need some testosterone in my life....i dont even want a man just someone to talk to that isnt crazy

I was on facebook checking out my exs profile....he has a pick with this girl i took a class with and met a this wine tasting event...why did I instantly start crying about missing him! we have been broken up for a year....then i started looking closer and im pretty sure nothing is going on...she isnt his type ....but damn i havent felt such a rage in a long time until i saw that picture....lol ...i feel like such a loser crying over seeing him in a picture with a girl he clearly isnt do anything with ....i guess i would not care so much if my life was going better right now...:ohwell:

You still have feelings for him, that's why...:( I'm sorry. I can look at my ex's picture with his girl (he's practically engaged now) and not flinch. And this was before I got with DF...I can also tell from how you're convincing yourself they are clearly not together, she's not his type. It's normal. Don't feel silly about it.

A year is a year, but there is no time limit when it comes to matters of the heart. Loneliness probably played a role, too. Stay away from his facebook if you feel bad. Or look at him and recall why he's the ex! <33
~*Janelle~*

((((HUGS)))))

Get in here and DO "The Rules" get the book read the from the start you will really read about why these men pick these types of women. In "Why Do Men Love Itches" it speaks why men choose these types of women as well then they end up marrying them!:blush: It is true and I see it now.

((((HUGS)))))

Get in here and DO "The Rules" get the book read the from the start you will really read about why these men pick these types of women. In "Why Do Men Love Itches" it speaks why men choose these types of women as well then they end up marrying them!:blush: It is true and I see it now.

lol I have that book already...im sure he wouldnt marry this chick...maybe go on a date or 2 before she dumped him at the most lol

You still have feelings for him, that's why...:( I'm sorry. I can look at my ex's picture with his girl (he's practically engaged now) and not flinch. And this was before I got with DF...I can also tell from how you're convincing yourself they are clearly not together, she's not his type. It's normal. Don't feel silly about it.

A year is a year, but there is no time limit when it comes to matters of the heart. Loneliness probably played a role, too. Stay away from his facebook if you feel bad. Or look at him and recall why he's the ex! <33
~*Janelle~*

Same here...except for this last one....

Umm, why? Bad, bad idea. :nono:

hmm yea thinking back there are a bunch of reasons why that relationship went wrong...i think timing is the main thing though....it may have worked out if we were both older and mature...among other things...i guess still have this hope that things could have worked out even though neither one of us were ready to put in the effort.... :ohwell: it was a good learning experience though...i learned everything not to do :laugh: but also some of the qualities i like in a guy as well as some other ones to never tolerate again :laugh:

GIrl, I recently just STOPPED going on my ex-friend's facebook profile. I used to go on it almost everyday and nearly have a heartattack when I would see pics of him with others.

He never had pics on there w/ other girls though and he still has one of me & him hugging but I miss him. I had to make myself stop looking at his page. Now I'm forgetting about him. :ohwell:

GIrl, I recently just STOPPED going on my ex-friend's facebook profile. I used to go on it almost everyday and nearly have a heartattack when I would see pics of him with others.

He never had pics on there w/ other girls though and he still has one of me & him hugging but I miss him. I had to make myself stop looking at his page. Now I'm forgetting about him. :ohwell:

well i basically blocked mine for almost a year just unblocked recently...aparently time doesnt make that big of a difference ...lol oh well im determined to find a man friend and of course get my ish together

this is the reason im no advocate for staying friends with your exes why? cause when pple get lonely they will turn to their ex and 9 times out of 10 its a baaaaaaaaad idea, loneliness clouds all sense of judgement i had an ex on my facebook n i would check his profile when i was feeling blue i dont want that man back lemme make that clear but then why oh why when i broke up with my SO (we are back together now) before the summer i wrote on his wall n then one thing led to another then i find myself sitting at the movie theatre with him! did i mention i dont want this man back??? thank God i went back to my hometown for the summer i ended up removing him from my friends list and deleting his number ive been back at college for a month now and i was feeling blue cause a lot of my friends didnt come back so u can only imagine what could have happened....ive found cutting all ties with the ex makes me have a better state of mind

this is the reason im no advocate for staying friends with your exes why? cause when pple get lonely they will turn to their ex and 9 times out of 10 its a baaaaaaaaad idea, loneliness clouds all sense of judgement i had an ex on my facebook n i would check his profile when i was feeling blue i dont want that man back lemme make that clear but then why oh why when i broke up with my SO (we are back together now) before the summer i wrote on his wall n then one thing led to another then i find myself sitting at the movie theatre with him! did i mention i dont want this man back??? thank God i went back to my hometown for the summer i ended up removing him from my friends list and deleting his number ive been back at college for a month now and i was feeling blue cause a lot of my friends didnt come back so u can only imagine what could have happened....ive found cutting all ties with the ex makes me have a better state of mind

good point.......i think this has actually motivated me in a weird way to get out there more and be social...get my life going...and just have an overall positive outlook on life

I just recently came to the realization that my ex and i will never be together again. He had to go back to his country..hence the reason we are no longer together. It hurts because he was yanked away from me... kind of at the height of our love. Like when a band-aid is ripped off painfully. He also likes one of his female roomates...more than a friend..already kissed, sleep in the bed together sort of thing, hang out. One part of me is happy for him because the both of us were in so much pain about the breakup. He found a girl in his country that makes him happy and i can understand that. BUT...im also sad and depressed about it. I always had thoughts of us eventually getting back together if he moved back to the US...but its just not in the cards..its damn near impossible for him to get a job in the US, let alone have a company sponsor his Visa.
I think the most hurtful thing to come out of this though is the fact that i think he wants to totally and completely forget about me...like sever all ties. I guess that aligns with some of the things the ladies on the board say about it being better to just 4get about ur ex. It hurts though and i dont know if ill ever get over it. The whole situation just SUCKS.

Back