THIS IS HOw my hair looks now after I cut it again! HEYY YALLL!!! (waving)

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
so this is how ive been pretty much wearing my hair every day. no flat iron used, just blowdry, takes about 5-10 mins for my whole head to get straight, then i flexirod it.

CIMG3169-vi.jpg
CIMG3160-vi.jpg

see my edges?..... um yea, i dont brush them lol.

CIMG3157-vi.jpg
CIMG3154-vi.jpg

and this is how i set it every night on flexi rods to keep the style. this is my everyday hair style, i think its ok. sometimes i pin it up. ive been moisturizing and sealing nightly.
CIMG3152-vi.jpg

thanks for viewing, bye bye!

Last edited:
Beautiful hair. Are you still juicing? If so, how do you keep your hair looking so straight?

how much did you cut?
and why not just detangle and wear it straight when it was waistlength?

i like the curls at the end. your hair looks so thick.

Hey Adora. Your hair looks very healthy. May I make some detangling suggestions? Since you are wearing your hair mostly straight, you could detangle while it's stretched, then braid it and wash in braids.I think Ive see this done by longhairdontcare and BMP.r When you dc, you could squish it in the braids or unravel them and add condish one braid at a time. inse in braids, air dry in braids then style as usual. that way your hair stays stretched and you always avoid tangles.
Are you still using carefree curl gold?

Last edited:
So thick and beautiful! I tried using flexirods every night on my ends but my hair is not long enough for it to look right or maybe I have the wrong size or something.

Anyway, I'm glad to see your update. :yep:

Hey Adora. Your hair looks very healthy. May I make some detangling suggestions? Since you are wearing your hair mostly straight, you could detangle while it's stretched, then braid it and wash in braids.I think Ive see this done by longhairdontcare and BMP.r When you dc, you could squish it in the braids or unravel them and add condish one braid at a time. inse in braids, air dry in braids then style as usual. that way your hair stays stretched and you always avoid tangles.
Are you still using carefree curl gold?

Thank you afrikurl! yes im still juicing with the care free curl. i moisturize with it at night and then seal with africa's best oil. it has no mineral or protroleum in it. my hair feels soft everyday. i wish i knew how to use a blow dryer at WL lol. so i guess i have to grow it back out again but im in no rush.

ok, I'll go there. Where you been? You stepped out after your last reveal. You know folks were looking for you.

I left becuase i have so much going on in my life right now. and plus this forum was getting weird, to be honest.... and thats all ill say. lol.

oh, and why the heck did they change the format? its so slow now, and where are most of the members now? i come back and its dead in here.

I left becuase i have so much going on in my life right now. and plus this forum was getting weird, to be honest.... and thats all ill say. lol.

oh, and why the heck did they change the format? its so slow now, and where are most of the members now? i come back and its dead in here.

Lots of people have left. Glad to see you posting again.

I think the hairstyle looks great!!!

I've been experiementing with my flexirods lately and I'm not good at using them at all.

I hope you don't mind if I try your technique. lol

*exhale* I feel like I've been holding my breath ever since your announcement about cutting it! I absolutely love it, thick full and gorgeous. If you so desire you'll be at WL again before you know it and if not, you still have long hair which suits your style very well!

Thank you for FINALLY coming back to show us!!!!!

Back