This is how i keep twist outs fresh. lol i know i know..... im done after this.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
love yalll...come visit my fotki. passworddd isssssssssssss AdoraAdora24 and same user name. ok i think im going pic crazy now, you guys made me this after the teasin....sike but foreal im going to bed now. good morning. :rolleyes:
passwordd.....adoraadora24,

So... you sleep in twists? Cool.

eta: I meant to say this before, but ppg0069 reminded me, you have absolutely beautiful, breath-taking, drool-worthy hair. No hate, just still a little e-salty.

Last edited:
So... you sleep in twists? Cool.

eta: I meant to say this before, but ppg0069 reminded me, you have absolutely beautiful, breath-taking, drool-worthy hair. No hate, just still a little e-salty.

I could not have said it better!!!! Whatever you are doing it is definitely working for you!

That's how I maintain my twistouts/braidouts as well. I put my hair in about 6 big twists. Helps it to last and last and last!

password isn't working for me and I tried typing it in and copying and pasting. But great hair from the little pics I see

I am glad that you showed people that you are for real AdoraAdora. I felt so bad about almost the whole board teasing you for being a troll. Made me shake my head:nono:...Thank you for sharing hun! Your hair is very pretty.

PW not working for me either.

can you tell us what it is that you are doing and what products you're using. Thanks :)

Thanks for sharing! Please tell us more about your hair. How long have you been natural? How often do you straighten? What products do you use in your hair? Do you do everything yourself or go to a stylist?

thanks for your comments. been natural 9 years. i dont textlax. i twist really tight and sit under dryer and i use IC serum,Carefreecurl mixed with a cheapy condioner like vo5. comes out shiny. it will do for now. i dont straighten cuz i dont have a reg for that, if you guys have a regimen for straigtening please share. mines breaks when i straighten.

You have lovely hair :yep:...thanks for the photos/fotki.

I just may try the twisting-then-sitting-under-the-dryer routine; I've never tried that before...

I am glad that you showed people that you are for real AdoraAdora. I felt so bad about almost the whole board teasing you for being a troll. Made me shake my head:nono:...Thank you for sharing hun! Your hair is very pretty.

You couldn't have said it better, I refused to post in any of them!

I got in fine too; all lowercase
you have pretty hair adora
and don't worry, this board loves pics...as you had to learn the hard way
Keep sharing pics!!

Back