This is for all the PJs out there!

pinkchocolatedaisy

I think it would be helpful for the newbies and for any of the PJs..er, ladies that are interested in finding that right product for them! So if you would be so kind to tell us what is your favorite (and a brief answer as to why):

shampoo: Ovation color therapy- no other shampoo makes my hair feel non tangled and non stretchy.
conditioner: Joico Moisture Recovery. It quenches my thirsty hair.
deep conditioner: Joico K Pak Intense hydrator. It gets the job done, but I'm currently searching for a cheaper alternative
protein conditioner: If megatek counts, I will say that is it. More than just protein, it's a growth aid... too early for me to tell.
moisturizer: Suave naturals tropical coconut- perfect for my wash and go's and it's light yet very moisturizing for me. I use it am and pm.
styling product: Fantasia IC gel with sparkalites. Nice soft hold and gives great definition. Not flaky and my hair is never crunchy
blow dryer: n/a
flat iron: when I did straighten it is my Salon Creations ceramic iron fr Sallys. Still haven't tried the maxiglide yet
relaxer: never had one. Looking back, I guess none of them could have even come close
oils, powders, etc: Jojoba , EVOO and avocado to in my dc's and castor to seal. I just like the way my hair feels whenever any of these oils are used. Much softer, more moist and I don't know what it is but avocado oil and jojoba just really make my curls even better.

Next! :grin:

shampoo: keracare 1st lather, ojon hydrating and paul mitchell the wash
conditioner: for co wash i use vo5 moistur milks, for rinse out conditioner i use ojon hydrating
deep conditioner: mizani moisturfuse, silicon mix and all soft heavy cream
protein conditioner: i love the aphogee 2 minute karitin treatment
moisturizer: i moisturize my hair with keracare creme hairdress and hairveda whipped creme sealed with cocasta oil. but if you mean leave in conditioner i am in love with paul mitchell moisture mist and salerm 21
styling product: carols daughter hair milk on wet hair
flat iron: FHI
relaxer: havent had one in 10 months. dont plan on getting another one
oils, powders, etc: hairveda cocasta oil, keracare essential oils and spectrum coconut oil. i also use honey in some conditioner sometimes and i use jbco once in a while.

shampoo: mop c-system hyrdrating shampoo
conditioner: mop c-system hydrating conditioner
deep conditioner: mop extreme moisture
protein conditioner: mop c-system reconstructor
moisturizer: jane carter nourish and cream / jane carter leave in conditioner
styling product: jane carter nourish and shine
flat iron: n/a
relaxer: creme of nature herba riche
oils, powders, etc: coconut oil, castor oil, jojoba oil

Back