This is dumb question...how do you know

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
if a shampoo or conditioner moisturizes your hair?? sure a lot of products say so, but how can you tell if your hair likes it and actually feels moisturized. i know when my hair feels dry after using cheap suave conditioners, but how can you tell if its moisturized
confused.gif
?

I look for softness and a silky feel to the hair after it has dried to tell me if a conditioner and/or leave-in was moisturizing.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I look for softness and a silky feel to the hair after it has dried to tell me if a conditioner and/or leave-in was moisturizing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA. If the conditioner does work well my hair usually stays soft until the next time I conditioner wash.

Now when I used white rain one time, my hair was so crispy feeling even after adding an additional moisturizer (mango butter)

I've wondered the same thing about shampoos. As for conditioners, I agree with the above posts. If my hair is extremely dry, it'll make that crunchy sound when I comb it, but after using a good conditioner, it stops.

hmmm, i guess this is a hard thing to describe online. i have no clue if my hair has EVER felt silky

Also (kind of goes along with silky) it will have a really smooth feel to it, especially ESPECIALLY the undersides of your locks...even the undersides of the top layers of your hair.

Back