• yes

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • no

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • i don't know

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters

me-T

below is a pic of todays and my last touch up. i'm worried that i'm not retaining length in the back which is my longest layer, while my sides are growin outta control.

i did a "lineup" bitmap thing to make sure i'm not trippin.

on the left is my september touch up. the right is tonight's december one.
yellow line represents APL, turquoise reps BSL.
it looks like growth, but doesn't feel like it, and i cant see it outside these pics

please pull out the inner troll in you. any advice on why i'm not retainin :wallbash:

Attachments

• grewornot.jpg
    grewornot.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 418
I can't tell.

From September to now is only 3 months. The average person will only have 1.5 inches of new growth. That can be hard to see especially from different angles.

If you don't have a shot of the back of your head from September, why not try to get a similar shot in the same/similar shirt?

Your hair looks good though :up:

below is a pic of todays and my last touch up. i'm worried that i'm not retaining length in the back which is my longest layer, while my sides are growin outta control.

i did a "lineup" bitmap thing to make sure i'm not trippin.

on the left is my september touch up. the right is tonight's december one.
yellow line represents APL, turquoise reps BSL.
it looks like growth, but doesn't feel like it, and i cant see it outside these pics

please pull out the inner troll in you. any advice on why i'm not retainin :wallbash:

I'm trippin off that chick's hair in your siggy. wow its like she can use it as a bra:lachen::lachen:

yeah i had ripped through my hair in the back w/ a round brush one time lol, so i have thinning from that kinda breakage, but i can't think of anything that would hinder retention. i did do a mini trim like 1/4" to freshen up my ends.

i mean, it just seems like it's slowin down back there. it use to sprout which is why i had a V in the first place. do some parts of the head have different growth cycle phases?

yeah i had ripped through my hair in the back w/ a round brush one time lol, so i have thinning from that kinda breakage, but i can't think of anything that would hinder retention. i had to do a mini trim like 1/4".
i mean, it just seems like it's slowin down back there. it use to sprout which is why i had a V in the first place. do some parts of the head have different growth cycle phases?

2 be honest mine would do that from time to time when I relaxed, like one side would just stop growing and the other was doing well. I saw it with my own eyes and my hair dresser even confirmed it

how is your nutrition? are you taking a good vitamin regimen? that should help alot!

lol no. i fell off the vitamin wagon and rolled into in-comin traffic! i was like "shoot, MT givin me growth, what i need vits for?" health dumass girl! lol

brb. goin pop a vit real quick. *runs off w/ tail between legs*

I see growth. The first pic your hair is at armpit and in the second pic your hair is past APL. I love your hair btw!

i ended up texlaxin this time lol on accident. i've got some reversion goin on at the roots cause my flat iron sucks, but i don't think its enough to make a difference in the pic

ok cool. but as you see its not much... guess i'm itchin to be bsl so bad... thanks yall (feel free to delete the thread now Nikos, lol)

Back