This is an excellent way to improve elasticity to coarse and damaged hair

rwayda

This is an excellent way to improve elasticity to coarse and damaged hair. Deep treat curly hair specially bleached or dry damaged hair, eliminate breakage and stop the new hair growth from becoming weak and falling out.

PRODUCTS YOU CAN USE:
La plancha deep conditioning treatment, La bomba hair treatment or baba de caracol, These products not only treats the hair, but also the scalp.

please click this link to watch the video YouTube - MsBlackrose76's Channel please leave your comments and don't forget to subscribe
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks for your support!

Last edited:
I like this technique. I'll have to try it.

Believe me it works wonders for my baby's hair and also my relaxed hair
this is something you can do to stop hair breakage, it is easy cheaper than going to the beauty salon and it works!

I am happy you like the video, thanks :)

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but, the site looks spam-ish to me. There's a link on this page Best hair growth products-make hair grow fast- hair growth tips to the infamous growitlong.com e-book disguised as something else. This is one one those clickbank urls, so I'm mad I was tricked into clicking.

This is not spam is just a helpful video and the website is a popular website that sells ethnic hair care products, however is an option if you wants to get your products from them or not, I personally love rihefra and purchased my products for my salon from them since 2008
sorry if my video inconvenience you I truly apologize.

This is not spam is just a helpful video and the website is a popular website that sells ethnic hair care products, however is an option if you wants to get your products from them or not, I personally love rihefra and purchased my products for my salon from them since 2008
sorry if my video inconvenience you I truly apologize.

Don't misunderstand me. The youtube video is a great reference. And I've heard good things about "La Bomba" conditioner. But it seems like the "Rihefra" website is making money on the side through those links to questionable websites (that steal people's pictures) That's what I was referring to.

Don't misunderstand me. The youtube video is a great reference. And I've heard good things about "La Bomba" conditioner. But it seems like the "Rihefra" website is making money on the side through those links to questionable websites (that steal people's pictures) That's what I was referring to.

it is OK to voice your opinion, but I personally always try to build never destroy.
I am not here to defame any one or any thing, specially if I don't know better, but to help, If my link or videos are harmful in any way I will remove them.

God is a creator and I will always speak positive especially when I see positive beautiful things. so not to worry, I understand,
Thanks for your comments God bless you :)

Last edited:
maybe with a leave in..... to keep it stretched afterwards (no rinse)

for me I use treatment, but for my baby I use leave in, that way I don't have to rinse her hair she gets tired of so much hair sometimes, but she likes her curly hair when I finish :yep:

This looks like a complicated way of doing a deep condition with heat. It seems the same result could be achieved just by sitting under a hair dryer with a plastic cap on your head. I'm jus sayin.

I saw a YT video the member, godsflowerrr did. It is interesting but would be too time-consuming for me. I believe steaming gives me the same effect.

I saw a YT video the member, godsflowerrr did. It is interesting but would be too time-consuming for me. I believe steaming gives me the same effect.

You are wright it is time consuming, this is something I do only once a month because it help me to manage, her hair better and my hair feels healthier
you can also do steaming and get similar results :)

my hair snaps when ifinger comb it.. is this over moisture and will this technique help with that.?

This is a great way to improve your hair elasticity to the max, it works wonders on my baby's hair 4c texture and I have no problems with breakage or tangles,

it is a little time consuming :sad: but it is a difference between this and using a plastic cap because having your hair stretched out help eliminate tangle and enhance your texture, also opens the cuticle and helps moisture to deeply penetrate the hair shaft.
it is great for dry or dehydrated hair.
give it a try! :yep:

Wow, I may have to try this as my daughter's hair strands like to tangle no matter what. Your daughter's hair looks very moisturized after the treatment. Thanks for sharing!

I've seen this before..I can't think of the YT name, but she reminds me of Gabrielle Union..I know ya'll know who I'm talking :look:

what is the technique? dont want to watch it
For deeper conditioning and intensive hair repair, after shampooing apply LA PLANCHA, divide hair into sections, wrap each section in aluminum foil. Proceed to heat each section with professional hair ceramic iron for 30 seconds...directions taken from La Plancha DC

^^^^Beat me to it:)

what is the technique? dont want to watch it

From what I've seen, you put the conditioner in the hair. Then you section the hair, wrap foil around it, and then run a flat iron over the foil. Then you roll up the section.

Thanks for sharing.
Based on your daughters end result, it looked like it felt the exact same way my hair feels after a 45 minute session under my steamer.

I have seen this method before by a member here on her hydrathermal naturals YT channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVW8oUVh3Ws

This method is actual old. A former hair stylist used to do this with Sebastian 2 + 1 back in the early 2000s. However, back then they did not have ceramic flat irons. She had a plug in flat iron wrapped both sections with the foil.

Nice video. The one I remembered seeing was of the lady that wrapped the foil around the flat iron.

I love your Dominican Blowout video. :yep: When you sectioned her hair in knots, that's how I detangle and blowdry. :)

When I was in DR in March 2009, I had this done the only difference was that they dipped my hair in cold iced water right after. My hair felt really good, I was relaxed.

The Crown and Glory Method does something similar after the wash with sometype of grease on the ends of the hair. I've been too nervous to try it as I do not want to scratch my flat iron.

Anyway, I'll stick with my steamer.

An old member Tracy, listed this technique in her "For Colored Girls..." tips about color treated hair. I need to try this as I am double processed.

Wow, I may have to try this as my daughter's hair strands like to tangle no matter what. Your daughter's hair looks very moisturized after the treatment. Thanks for sharing!

You are Welcome, Let me know how is her hair after you do it :)

Back