This Hair Thing: Seriously, Stick Me With a Fork-I'm Done!

I could tell you how to do your hair by yourself if you would like. It is really easy. I do my clients that have sisterlocs or any other locs that they want to interloc. Heck, I use to interlock mine.

I could tell you how to do your hair by yourself if you would like. It is really easy. I do my clients that have sisterlocs or any other locs that they want to interloc. Heck, I use to interlock mine.

Almost done. Been sitting here, pulling hair out while uploading old pix ('05-now) of my hair journey.

I want to be reminded of how I got to almost waistlength hair fooling round wid yaw'll . . . HA HA HA HA HA HA

Can't wait to get back to it.

Ooh, I shoulda saved all the hair I've pulled out over the last week and took a pic. Awwww man. Didn't think of it 'til now. :yep:

http://public.fotki.com/lovinlocks/2009/her-lock-story/hair-journey-jan-20/

Damn! All that money for some locs? Wow, I had no idea!

Good luck girly, sorry you had to waste all that money :nono:

Could you share this info Remilaku? Send me a pm or something, please! I have been studying up on diff locking techniques and would love to hear your tech!

DF flew in yesterday afternoon and likes my hair down. Keepin' his hands in it . . . and elsewhere (ooh, did I say that?)

Yuck, that is gross for me to even think about. Anyway, I like your hair down. Locs aren't for everyone. I think you should leave it down and one day we can be long and flowing together :grin:

Back