This Fro......

MsLizziA

321434_1974086191882_1234862706_31744322_1724841111_n.jpg

I have nothing further to say cuz it just don't make sense for a real fro this pretty to exsist... .. i.. i just can't .. this has to be a myth... Here is her hair story

Hoo-ah! That fro is amazing!

I once was blind but now I see the light...

See this is why I know I'd be bad in person because my fingers are now dying to touch it...it looks so soft and fluffy.

#GREENeyedMONSTER lol
In all seriousness that has to be the most bodacious real fro I've ever seen
Gorgeous! One day....One day lol

Conterria she actually said she uses Aussie 3- minute miracle and she has no problems.. she said it took her 5 mins to do this.. i was like O__O

Do you have any other details about her hair like how does she keep it big and stretched out like that without picking it out dry? I saw her regimen on your blog, but how often does she wash her hair? Is conditioner the only product she uses?

I also wonder what her hair looks like in its shrunken state.

Do you have any other details about her hair like how does she keep it big and stretched out like that without picking it out dry? I saw her regimen on your blog, but how often does she wash her hair? Is conditioner the only product she uses?

I also wonder what her hair looks like in its shrunken state.

Poohbear i actually don't know her regimen in detail but you can friend her on facebook and ask her or go to her site afromaniacs.com

Poohbear i actually don't know her regimen in detail but you can friend her on facebook and ask her or go to her site afromaniacs.com

I tried asking her specific questions once back when I was on Nappturality and she was very general. She said she never combs her hair when dry and I just don't see how that's possible with those big stretched out fros. But I may try to ask her again.

Back