Thinking of cutting

mieshashair

Ok is there anybody tired of their hair journey. I've been trying for WL for a whole now n I'm tired of protective styles n no style period. I would love to hv a short edgy cut.. What do y'all think? Has anybody dine this n then later regretted it?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Why not get a short weave, instead? What if you don't like the way it looks after you cut?:ohwell: If you do cut your hair, please post pics!

why not just wear your hair out if that is what you really want. you can go back to protective later have you get it all out of your system. there was a op on here just posted how she cut all her hair off and then hated it afterwards. I use to do this when I was younger and then wanted my hair back and there is no going back just like that. enjoying your own hair or getting a weave is much better than cutting it all off because at least you can recover from that but you can not just recover from the cut.

I agree that you should try a short weave or wig first. With as much weave hair as there is in the world no need to get stuck with a hair cut you don't like because you didn't try it out first. :) You can even have fun and try out different lengths and cuts to decide which you like best. Then if you still want to cut then cut.

Back