Think you have great hair???

WomanlyCharm

Then here's the contest for you! I know quite a few people on the board who could win this one! :grin: Good luck ladies!

ESSENCE INVITES YOU TO ENTER THE

MODEL SEARCHESSENCE is excited to partner with Paul Mitchell for a nationwide search for women with great hair.

From now through December 15, 2007 submit two of your favorite color photos (one head shot and one body shot) and tell us why you should be chosen for an opportunity to be part of an upcoming Paul Mitchell photo session.

Send your photo and essay to ESSENCE Magazine, 135 West 50th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10020.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Contest is open only to females who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older, or have reached the age of majority in her state of residence, at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Mail-in entries must be postmarked between 10/4/07 and 12/15/07 and received by 12/26/07.

Click here for Official Rules.

OOOooooooo I really hope someone from this forum participates, I always check out the hair section of Essence mag:grin:

Back