things that make you go HMMMMM!

what other antifungual medicines may give growth? There are a couple others I saw on the aisle besides MN, can't think of the chemical names but Lotrimin is one of the companies and the other yeast infection one.

Has anyone tried olive oil that has been infused with chili peppers? I just read that you can get capsaicin (concentrated) in hot sauce stores. That would be the way to make your own concoction. Has anyone done that?

maybe olive oil, chili peppers(strained out after a few days) and then add coc oil, MN, rosemary, lavendar, and the list goes on and on Any ideas?

With the right combo maybe we could stetch the MN since it comes in such little amounts. I don't know if it would be strong enough though....

Oh yeah, try and shop for your MN on grocery shopping days and then you just throw it in the basket with all the other stuff. Who wants to go up to the counter with 7 things of MN? I happen to grocery shop at Walmart Supercenter and that basket is full of everything books, diapers, household items, medicine, cleaning items....they don't have time to be worried about my MN.

Back