Things I have learned about WEAVING

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Henrilou!

I have a question, I'm getting my hair weaved tomorrow, I would like to have my hair cornrowed in the front, and weaved in the back. My hair is natural and it is about shoulder length. Can you provide me with some tips on how to blend the hair so the tracks don't show in between the end of the cornrows and the start of the tracks. Also I bought some regular $2.29CAD Kanekalon hair, and a 12 inch Deluxe Deep Wave (human hair) if that helps to asses the situation.

Thanks in advance,

*this is a pic of the style*

jul00_2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That is such a beautiful style.
smile.gif

I'm thinking about getting a weave for a pageant that I want to be in, but I don't want to relax my hair before doing it. My hair is natural (4b) and I'm looking into getting a straight or a wavy weave. Please help me!!!

Sweetie,

If you want a totally different style without relaxing your hair or having any of your hair out, get your hair weaved with this

http://www.hairfactory.com/Closure.htm

The next time I get a weave, I will probably get this. That way I won't have to worry about blending anything. Only thing is, it is expensive. And, you can still blend pressed/flatironed hair in a straight weave, I have done it a few times.

This piece is called Closure, but there is something similar called Master Parting. Both are available in a variety of lengths, colors, and textures. Some hair shops carry it, but if you can't find it there, just go online.

Henrilou- Hey there, I haven't spoken to you in a while. Great tips as always.

Hello,

I was wondering how long the hair extension last, or in other words if I were to get a hair extension- how long can you let it grow out until it gets all tangly?? I'm thinking of getting a hair extension, by the way my hair is a not kinky, it's wavy and pretty course, and I just can't wait for my hair to grow out long anymore, I think I'm gonna cave in and get extension for reals, I was afraid that it'll show before but now I just can't wait any longer, lol, does anyone know of anyone who can sew in extension or a salon that does it cheap in the southern cali- riverside, orange county, pomona, san bernardino or LA area, please tell me...thankss

karen

Back