Thin vs Thick

angiemar718

Do you think thin hair grows faster than thick hair? My sister has thin hair and it took her a couple of months to grow from neck length to brastrap. So i was wondering what you guys think. Thanks!
cool.gif

nope. my hair is more thin than thick, and it grows like a snail on thorazine. BARELY a .25 inch a month.
nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
nope. my hair is more thin than thick, and it grows like a snail on thorazine. BARELY a .25 inch a month.
nono.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

really? So retaining length is a must for you then. I would have never known that. I love your hair
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
angiemar718 said:
My sister has thin hair and it took her a couple of months to grow from neck length to brastrap.

[/ QUOTE ]
It took your sister two months to grow her hair from her neck to her brastrap?!
shocked.gif

I don't believe it has to do with thin or thick hair. I've seen some very thick manes grow quickly and thin ones grow very slowly.

[ QUOTE ]
angiemar718 said:
Do you think thin hair grows faster than thick hair? My sister has thin hair and it took her a couple of months to grow from neck length to brastrap. So i was wondering what you guys think. Thanks!
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

From neck to brastrap in TWO months?
ooo.gif
Are u exaggerating?? But my hair is thin and my sister's is thick and my hair grows faster than hers. Right now hers has been growing faster since she is now pregnant. I dont think the texture of your hair matters for how fast your hair will grow.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I don't think she meant a literal "couple" Isis...
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I know Tracy. Just wanted to emphasize the unlikeliness of that.
laugh.gif

Back