Thin Sides (not edges)

mstee eyes

When I first started taking advice from the wonderful ladies at LHCF my 4a hair was thin all the way around. Now after about 5 months my hair is very full in the front and the back but my sides (not my edges) are still see through. I am currently following Macherieamours regimen (and loving it) the only thing I do differently is I don’t always wrap my hair right away I let it fall naturally for a few days and then I start to wrap it. Has anyone else had this problem? And if you did what did you do to help solve it? I really don’t want to cut all of my hair off just to fix the side. :perplexed

By the way I’m a 4a and I use Biolage products incase anyone wants to know. I also don’t use any type of direct heat and I only comb on the days my hair is wrapped with a seamless comb. ( I usually wrap two to three days a week) I also use breakfree products and WGO.

Thanks Ladies:)

angelita842002 said:
Try castor oil it has helped my edges come in i also cowash daily so my scalp always gets a massage. HTH

I think that I may try that. Where did you get the castor oil from and do you apply it to wet or dry hair? Thank you

how long have u been wrapping your hair cause if u are a frequent wrapper then this could be the problem, i use to wrap my hair and i suffered from the same problem for a long time, i just stop wrapping all together and my hair is so much fuller

HTH

onecharminglady said:
how long have u been wrapping your hair cause if u are a frequent wrapper then this could be the problem, i use to wrap my hair and i suffered from the same problem for a long time, i just stop wrapping all together and my hair is so much fuller

HTH
I just started back wrapping my hair I would say in the last 2 weeks but, before June I wrapped everday:eek: and I did not think any thing about it:ohwell:

I got mine from the walgreens pharmacy i apply it to my edges after i wash my hair and sometimes again in the morning its really sticky though so i usually use it on wet hair.

Back