Thicker Hair

kimwntshair1

Hello Oh wise ones!! Anyone use products that are designed to thicken the hair or products that you've noticed will thicken the hair. I have become a complete PJ!!
smile.gif

I started doing conditioner washes this month for the first time and Ive seen a considerable change in my hair. Ive always had fine/thin hair and it is now much thicker. I conditioner wash with Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner.

Yes, conditioner wash is washing your hair with just conditioner no shampoo. I CO wash everynight and my hair loves it.

I have very thin hair. I have been surging for a week now and I am not only noticing wavy new growth but also the new growth is thicker. The ends of my hair will still be thin but I hope if I continue using surge then my hair will be a lot thicker. I originally was taking B Complex for thicker hair but didn't really notice any results in my hair but I must say my Nails look FANTASTIC people ask me all the time are they real. They are SO long and strong.

Have you tried the Carrot Juice Challenge? I've been drinking between 1-2 cups of V8 daily and have noticed a significant increase in the overall thickness in my hair. This accompanied by daily conditioner washes have helped tremendously!
Good Luck!

Air-drying definitely makes my hair look and feel thicker.
smile.gif
Aside from that, try Nexxus Headdress leave-in conditioner, and also try taking B5 (Pantothenic Acid), which seems to be helping me a lot!!!
up.gif

I am Taking biotin and MSM. I will definately try the Aubreys GPB. I have heard great things about it. Surge is great I notice a significant difference just want to help it out a little.

Surging along with co washes has thicken my hair up.
I also do pre-hot oil treatments with castor oil and evoo and drinking v8 juice.

I second Lindy on the Nexxus Headress. I have thick hair, and I used the Headress this past weekend on my two-stranded braidout and it gave me HUGE hair!
laugh.gif
(so clearly, it works...)

Back