Thermasmooth step 3 & 4 full review.....no pics =(

Lucky's Mom

hi ladies!

so - here are the threads I originally posted...
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=452886&highlight=thermasmooth

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=449338&highlight=thermasmooth

So - I thought I would share my full experience - a few days out..........

Mizani Thermasmooth conditioner

Well.... I thought I found my new love.... all the detangling, etc were wonderous.... - until
REDNESS...... I had an allegic reaction. I had large RED:blush: marks on the side of my face ( where water dripped) and on my shoulders. I was very afraid.................... only because I had an event that night. I used cortisone.... I thought to myself..."wow...this is why I don't use commerical stuff"...It was my only diversion from my routine.

rinsing.... this product did NOT rinse well... and I rinsed continuously. I would need to use this as a pre poo only... so that I could shampoo it out.:nono::nono::nono: Hey - who knows. I may have used too much. Much less might be the ticket...:yep::yep:

Buying again?? - well - honestly - I am afraid to. There is probably too much perfume in this stuff.

Mizani Thermasmooth -
While - I thought that this serum was good on wet hair.... The blow dry was a different story.

My hair felt coated and had little movement.... Again - this was my only change. I also feel like the delivery system ( the pump) sucks big time. you cannot use this with wet hands.....Maybe I should have used less of the product.

Overall??? I would not buy the serum again.

Hope this helps someone.

ETA - I only blow dried my hair. I felt that there was a serious coating on my hair.

With the serum, less is definitely more. I use a very small squirt of it when I do use it (had to learn to do this the hard way). I hope you will give it another shot! :yep:

Sorry it didn't work for you and you had an allergic reaction. I love the system but the main complain I have is the strong perfume, I like it but not always and sometimes it gives me nausea.
I posted pics a while ago but I used too much of the serum (step 3),it was the first time I had used it and now I use just a bit. After I take my rollers down I unscrew the top (you're right, the pump is useless) apply some to all my fingertips and rub it on the newgrowth only. I then blow dry the roots using the tension method or flat iron the roots only spraying a biiiiit of step 4 or what I'm using now which is Moroccan oil shine spray, I prefer to leave the curl of the rollerset.

all in all, less (as in minimum amount) is better for me with this system. I would rebuy :)

btw, my mother didn't like the shampoo and conditioner as they made her hair hard, but they work for mine.

Back