Theres Probably A million threads like This But......

Dani_B

Hey everybody as u can see I'm a virgin to this sight, I've been browsing on here for a few days and I finally SUBSCRIBED.. YAY ME LOL!!!! I have just decided to transition from relaxed to Natural *another yay* I'm about 6 weeks post relaxer. I haven't been taking care of my hair for a while now and I'm expecting a baby in about 6 months so I think this will be a very good project for me and to be able to keep this up in the long run..

I cut my hair about 9 or 10 months ago. and now I miss my hair so much lol.... Hopefully I can get to neck length or shoulder by the end of the year.I'm taking Biotin (1200mg) and my prenatals so We'll see. I also have MTG I'm not sure if I can use it while being pregnant though..

But anyways If you guys have time I would Appreciate Some love and hopefully can make some new friends on here as well as get some much needed advice about my hair.. It's funny because I've been doing other peoples hair since I was 10 but don't even know how to take care of my own LOL..... Can't wait to hear from you guys!!!! Thanks

welcome and congratz on returning to natural hair!!!!!!! all you need is a protein and moisture balance!! i would start by get a mini trim, and then you should be good from there!! oh and a good DC every week

Congrats on the baby, welcome aboard and happy hair journey.

You should get some good growth while being pregnant particularly if you are taking those prenatals.

These is another area on here about new mommies and mommies to be that may shed some light on hair care also.

Thank U for the welcome and I'm excited lol I don't even know why.... Just anxious to see this whole process..I can't wait to grow my hair back..

Thank U for the welcome and I'm excited lol I don't even know why.... Just anxious to see this whole process..I can't wait to grow my hair back..

trust me, we are allll anxious for growth!!:lachen::lachen:

i know i am.

shoot im bout to pretend im pregnant and pop some prenatalsss!!!!:grin::grin:

welcome-.gif

Welcome to the website! Some of the ladies have mentioned a good moisture/protein balance (I'm always saying that Giovanni Direct Leave-In is super...b/c it is), deep condition at least once a week, sleep with a satin or silk pillowcase/scarf, and all of that good stuff. If you feel like a little overwhelmed or like you don't want to focus on your hair towards the end of your pregnancy you may want to consider a full sew-in weave. Happy/Healthy hair growing and CONGRATULATIONS!

Back