There is a Lacio Lacio conditioner? PJs

I am trying to get out of work early so I can go to my BSS and see if they got it. I started twitching when I got my RBH email this morning. :lachen:

don't think this is new. i remember seeing it on sickbay and not being sure which one to order... i've never tried the conditioner though :scratchch

I bought this conditioner last year from IBeauty.com and it works great especially when you follow with Lacio Lacio leave in.
Yes,it has a couple of cones but my hair loves them,the conditioner provides great slip and moisture.

:wallbash:Lost my post...hate wifi sometimes!:wallbash:

Went to my favorite BSS and they did not have it. Told the girl about it and she said she never saw it and told her it was online. She said hopefully they will have it soon but in the meantime I will get my order together for RBH because I want to try all the new items!:yep:

i took it to the dominican salon this weekend. I got a DC and man, I felt the comb glideeeeee through. I got a doobie and my hair looks sooo silky. I am adding this to my hair rotation!:yep:

I bought this conditioner last year from IBeauty.com and it works great especially when you follow with Lacio Lacio leave in.
Yes,it has a couple of cones but my hair loves them,the conditioner provides great slip and moisture.

Yeah the conditioner is nothing new. It just may be new to RBH.

hmm its cheaper too. Is this not a new product then? Do you know if Sickbay is black or minority owned?

It is "spanish" owned not sure if he is dominican or or spanish but he speaks spanish. His wholesaler is also a spanish speaker either dominican or from the dominican. I had a conversation with him before and got the 411.

i love their leave in so i know i going to love this too cant wait to get out of braids:lachen::lachen:thanks for the post my pjs is in rehab for a year:lachen::lachen:until the braids come out, then its one day at a time:yep:

Back