ThePerfectScore found a man... finally, by following the rules!

ThePerfectScore

WOW!!!! That's awesome girl! Now you know we need some details! :grin:

From beginning to end.... :look:

Also, were you STRICT with the Rules?? Following them to the T?? :look: (I have my own reservations about doing that these days......:perplexed)

Lol I thought this was about someone besides you I was about to ask you why you threw so much shade lol

@Crystalicequeen123 naw girl, I remixed them! Ain't no body got time to follow nothing to a T. That's too much like a cross to bear!

@ThePerfectScore Ahem...now you know we need some details on your "remixed" version of "The Rules"!!! You can't just come drop a bomb like that and leave w/out some details about your revisions and your new boo! :lachen:

ETA: I still consider myself a "Rules Girl" (ie. meaning...I don't chase guys, I DO have a life, and I strive to look 'fabulous' and be a "creature unlike any other" when I go out lol :giggle:), HOWEVER, I've "remixed" the Rules myself and have added some of Matthew Hussey's techniques as well...:look: Just tweaking things to see if I get different results. When I did the "Rules" Hard core, I didn't get the types of results that I really wanted. :perplexed

Such a bold post, OP! Y'all better not EVER break up...or just don't mention it here lol.

But what makes him perfect and has he been consistent with these "perfect" traits?! How long has he been consistently perfect?

She still not back yet?? KMT, people need to follow proper posting etiquette and post all the deets in the OP rather than giving a brief taster and then going ghost.

This one isn't as bad as the divorce thread!

Does she really need to go into explicit detail? I'm just happy for her! You can't overshare here for many reasons :look: :lachen:

Some of you are thirsty thirsty women.... Give the girl a chance. Why do you need to know what her man looks like and how much money he makes so bad?

Some of you are thirsty thirsty women.... Give the girl a chance. Why do you need to know what her man looks like and how much money he makes so bad?
Because OP discussed everything prior to this. Why wouldn't the board expect a full story now that she has a man? You can't fault the people for wanting to know if he's rich. She posted in the rich man and the rules thread. People want details.

its not like we're barging into her damn diary. she made a post on a message board im assuming for replies and further follow up/questioning. people are replying.

Meh--- I jump the gun too pre-maturely. I'm sorta not feeling him anymore. I was recently sick and hospitalized, and I'm not really feeling his response to the whole situation.

ETA: my hospitalization is also the reason I've been MIA, in case you broads were wondering. :look:

Meh--- I jump the gun too pre-maturely. I'm sorta not feeling him anymore. I was recently sick and hospitalized, and I'm not really feeling his response to the whole situation. ETA: my hospitalization is also the reason I've been MIA, in case you broads were wondering. :look:

You know I have been calling honey boo boo! Call or text me today. Nahh lemme text u now. Mwah

Meh--- I jump the gun too pre-maturely. I'm sorta not feeling him anymore. I was recently sick and hospitalized, and I'm not really feeling his response to the whole situation.

ETA: my hospitalization is also the reason I've been MIA, in case you broads were wondering. :look:

Feel better soon, and don't worry about updating people on here with your dating life, your health comes first.

If the guy is tripping during a health crisis, that's a major red flag for the future.

Broads?.....

Meh--- I jump the gun too pre-maturely. I'm sorta not feeling him anymore. I was recently sick and hospitalized, and I'm not really feeling his response to the whole situation. ETA: my hospitalization is also the reason I've been MIA, in case you broads were wondering. :look:

ThePerfectScore
Aww man sorry to hear about your hospitalization! :ohwell: Are you okay?? Was it something sudden? Or is it something chronic?? I'm just trying to figure out why a guy would trip over something like that. That is when you are at your most vulnerable.

That's a red flag to me if a guy can't be understanding or supportive during a time like that. :nono: :perplexed

Anyway, I wish you a speedy recovery! :yep:

Back