The VS "So Sexy" Secret

IndianAngel22

So everyone has been hyped about the smell of these products from Victoria Secret. First I have to let EVERYONE know, there is NO perfume in VS that is the same as this smell. It is a smell exclusive to the hair line and they are in the works of "maybe" creating a scent, but the Very Sexy Perfume and The Body Line is NOT the same... So I was told that the secret in these products is the mixture of

• Chamomille
  • Rosemary
  • Hibiscus
This is what gives it that smell. I am interested in adding these essential oils or what not to my products to try to duplicate the smell. Anyone thought of trying? Is there a place where I can buy this? Are they all essential oils?

tiptm.jpg

Rosemary oil would be more easily found than the others, I would think.

If you find hibiscus oil...I'd imagine it'd be expensive.:ohwell:

I would google for essential oil, parfum wax and floral concentrates in these scents to start.

This is an interesting venture. :scratchch

:bump:

If anyone has these oils I would think it would be www.fromnaturewithlove.com

ETA: Yeah, they have rosemary oil, chamomile and hibiscus petals which promote hair growth , slow greying and a lot of other good things.

Last edited:
Interesting that these are the scents because it smells citrusy to me. Does it smell the same when used as it does in the bottle?

Interesting that these are the scents because it smells citrusy to me. Does it smell the same when used as it does in the bottle?

We're not sure yet, that's the venture I'm trying to go on. Duplicating the smell. The lady told me those 3 items are exactly what gives it what we're smelling. now the mixture I do not know but I'd assume maybe equal parts of all 3.

You may be able to buy the leaves/flowers for teas bulk at your local HFS and make and oil or tea infusion. Just a thought...

I have both conditioners, the one for normal and damaged hair. I love the smell. It lingers for awhile as well. Im thinking about buying the hair mist.

Teh spray gel is really nice for my braid out and twist out sets. They make my style last longer with crunch or flake-dries really soft.

Back