The U-Shape

msjazzy09

Weird title, I know ladies. But I had been wearing my just-past-shoulder-length hair up for at least the last 5 months. I am just not seeing the progress I thought I would by now. Partly my fault because I haven't been taking vitamins almost at all.
Now, to make it worse, IF I wore my hair down, you would see it goes in an upside-down U shape from the back. Yes...the cursed hair loss!!

I usually wear my hair up in a twist with one hairpin, or pulled back into a bun. VERY low maintenance. But what can I do about what I lost?

msjazzy09 said:
Weird title, I know ladies. But I had been wearing my just-past-shoulder-length hair up for at least the last 5 months. I am just not seeing the progress I thought I would by now. Partly my fault because I haven't been taking vitamins almost at all.
Now, to make it worse, IF I wore my hair down, you would see it goes in an upside-down U shape from the back. Yes...the cursed hair loss!!

I usually wear my hair up in a twist with one hairpin, or pulled back into a bun. VERY low maintenance. But what can I do about what I lost?

Could you be having breakage from your hair pin is? Perhaps the hair is stressed in the same place ? That used to happen me. I do not use metal pins any longer. There are many plastic alternatives to keep your hair in place.

Back