The Top Five Leave-In Conditioners???

northernbelle

OK. So I thought I had found a good leave-in: Hairobics Leave-in Conditioner.

While I am reasonably satisfied with it, I would like to try something else.

I attempted a "Search", but did not pull up actual recommendations.

I read alot re: Infusium on the Board, but as that contains protein, I need to stay away from such products. Too much protein has an adverse effect on my fine hair.

So...what you recommend for effective detangling and moisturizing?

FYI: I currently use Panterne Pro-V Wrap and Set Lotion for my wet rolller sets. I'm throwing this out there, just in case it's important.

Thanks in advance!

northernbelle

Try Giovanni's direct leave in. It works great at detangling the hair and leave it very soft. It's also very light like whipped cream!

I'm enjoying Daily Doctor by African Royale. Nuttin' but herbs, me thinks. Before that, I was an avid Infusium fan, but decided to leave it alone because of the protein everyone was talking about. My hair is doing fine with the D.D.
up.gif

My new personal favorite and the best I've tried so far (spray wise): Arosci Intravying Leave-in. I also use it daily to re-moisturise my hair for the ponytail bun thing. hth
smile.gif

Hey Beana
wave.gif
. I forgot to tell you about the Arosci leave in
wink.gif
. Our hair usually repsonds well to the same products.
smile.gif

I like Elasta QP's H-Two, the notorious Infusium 23 (and I'm a fellow fine-haired
wink.gif
), Pureology's leave-in, and last night after deep conditioning I put LUST in my hair for my rollerset and WOW! My hair is sooooo soft! My husband couldn't stop playing in my hair. I think I like LUST better as a leave-in than a conditioner.

Don't you love happy discoveries?
smile.gif
I love this board!...where would my hair be without you ladies? (probably on the sink, the floor, the back of my shirt - everywhere but on my head!)

* Kiehl’s Leave-In Conditioner
* L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Taming Crème (I'm REALLY starting to love this one).

Ooooooooooh I LOVE...JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE VO5 leave on detangler conditioner and Elasta QP H-something..I can't remember but they are both great. Also Hairobics leave in conditioner is good but it's 15 buck a pop!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
* Kiehl’s Leave-In Conditioner
* L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Taming Crème (I'm REALLY starting to love this one).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I am definitely loving the L'Oreal cream, and it smells so good too.

Nexxus headress and Lanza leave-in protector works great
for me.I have not tried my Loreal's taming creme.

Elucence
Arosci
Kenra (cheaper version is Elasta H2)
Biolage
Pantene Conditioning Wrap/Set Lotion
K-Pak Leave In Protectant

Sorry, that's 6 (and they're in no particular order)

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
* Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner
* L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Taming Crème (I'm REALLY starting to love this one).

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course! How could I forget the Taming Crème!
up.gif

I have experienced very good comb outs and moisture with these:

Giovani Direct
Biolage Leave In Tonic
Infusium 23 Leave In (moisturizing formula)
Nexxus Headress

perfect peace
Rose.gif

I recently started using H-Two by Elasta QP mixed with a little Kemi Oyl...I like it. Also like UBH Dew and Cream Conditioner (separately). Also good, Loreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz (doesn't un-frizz me though). Humectress is good also...hope that helps!

Supergirl,

Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Wrap and Set Lotion is considered a leave-in conditioner?

I suppose that since it is used to prime the hair for wrapping or roller setting, this seems logical.

However, my question is this: do you think that I can use a leave-in, along with the wrap/set lotion?

northernbelle

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan on trying this tomorrow after I deep condition with LUST! I'm sooo excited! I didn't even realize it was a leave-in until I just read the bottle!

For a liquid-spray - Biolage
For creamy & roller sets - Giovannie Direct Leave in
For bringing back life to dull dry hair - Nexxus Headress and UBH Lotion Cream Moisture

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
Try Giovanni's direct leave in. It works great at detangling the hair and leave it very soft. It's also very light like whipped cream!

[/ QUOTE ] My hair LOVES this stuff!! I have three bottles on stand by!!

Back