The Sweet Scent of Progress - Comparison Pics

So it's been 19 and a half months since I started my journey and since I got a touch up today, I thought I'd share some pics.

At 5 11'' with a mile long torso, it hasn't been easy, so a special mention to all the tall girls!!!!:grin:

My starting pic was taken on August 30, 2007 and the second pic was taken today. Thanks for all the help LHCF!!!:yep:

050-1-2.jpg
hairupdate041-2.jpg

ETA - I'm adding my regi and resizing the pics. I posted in a thread about many of my staples having new ingredients, so I'm in the process of finding new ones while I use out the old formula. But this is my current regi

- Shampoo and DC once a week (Current products - Creme of Nature green label, ORS hair mayonnaise, Aphogee 2 min, Aphogee Pro-vitamin leave in, ORS replenishing, any new moisturising DC I decide to try)
- I airdry 99% of the time
- Clarify about once a month with Pantene Purity
- Moisturise each day either with Kids Organics Shea or NTM Silk Touch, seal with Jamaican Mango and Lime
- Trim about every 8 months
- Stretch 11-14 weeks.
- Vits - 5000 mcgs biotin, 3000mgs of MSM and a B-complex.
- For the most part, I've cut out direct heat and brushes.

HTH, and thanks for the kind remarks everyone.

Ooooh Nayeli, your hair has had some really amazing progress in such a short space of time too. Good job honey!

Your hair is looking GREAT Diva!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up!

My question: Do you think that using the ORS Mayonnaise is too much protein when you use the Replinishing Conditioner every week? Do you do them at the same time? Someone told me that it was too much.

Also, how do you cut out brushes and not look crazy when you go out?

This is how I rotate my products during a month - I'll use a moisturising DC one week, ORS replenishing the next, moisture again the following week, and protein DC the last week. This has given me a relatively good protein/moisture balance. Last stretch I had some breakage and I suspect it was because I was using too much replenishing and mayo and not enough straight moisture.

I tame my edges with my fingers, as crazy as it may sound :look:. If I MUST have a smoother look, I use an old toothbrush.

Back