The storm is over now!!

yodie

My lovely sisters, thanks for praying for me.

I had a storm, but, praise God, I went thru. I have a praise in my heart. God is good and he's faithful.

I requested that my recent thread be deleted. I felt checked as soon as I posted it, simply because I should've gone to God first. My post regarding the problem gave life to my situation (things that I saw with my eyes), instead of the eternal reality God has shown me.

My situation, in the natural, hasn't changed, BUT, my perspective has. That's the victory right there.

God is my solution for every situation in life. It's great to have people/friends/sisters to share with, but some battles have to be fought with praise. This is what works for me. God looks at how I respond in the midst of my storms and, above all, I want to be pleasing to him.

Anyway, thank you ladies for interceding for me. Some of you posted prayers in that thread and I'm sure some of you prayed without posting. Your prayers really strengthened me.

Last edited:

I had a storm, but, praise God, I went thru. I have a praise in my heart. God is good and he's faithful.

I requested that my recent thread be deleted. I felt checked as soon as I posted it, simply because I should've gone to God first. My post regarding the problem gave life to my situation (things that I saw with my eyes), instead of the eternal reality God has shown me.

My situation, in the natural, hasn't changed, BUT, my perspective has. That's the victory right there.

God is my solution for every situation in life. It's great to have people/friends/sisters to share with, but some battles have to be fought with praise. This is what works for me. God looks at how I respond in the midst of my storms and, above all, I want to be pleasing to him.

Anyway, thank you ladies for interceding for me. Some of you posted prayers in that thread and I'm sure some of you prayed without posting. Your prayers really strengthened me.
I'm really glad your feeling/doing better :yep:

Yodie - thank you so much for sharing. I'm glad that you are feeling much better. I can relate to the bolded. In this season I told the Lord that I want to grow up. As I wait on Him to work everything out for my good; I no longer want to have temper tantrums but rather renew my mind based on the word of God. And give me the grace and strength to have patience. Like you my perspective on things has changed and as a result I'm much better.

Yodie these words from your post are indeed powerful and the truth "God looks at how I respond in the midst of my storms"

Again, thank you for sharing. Your post is a testimony in itself!

Thanks again ladies. I don't post in all the threads, but I certainly cover you all in prayer.

I'm so happy that you are feeling better, sis :bighug:

The one thing I stand on....God is always for me, and never against me! And He is the same for you too! Continue to trust Him!

Blessings to you, always!

Hi Yodie... :bighug:

That just says it all. :love3:

Yodie, so glad you are feeling better...I can so relate to what you came through, because having gone through a similar storm, through prayer and talking with my Sister, I realized, "God is not trying to kill me..." Sometimes when we are going through transition, a lot of stuff is dying, but He is killing the stuff in us that He wants out of us. It just feels like we're dying in the process...at least that is how I felt.

Just knowing God's unfailing love for us, how His mercies are new to us each morning according to Lamentations 3, one of my "life" scriptures...after Jeremiah had cried and he had wept, he came to himself and remembered who God really is...

Back