The Serenity Bun with my BSL hair .... falling graciously?

Auburn

I'm bored and wanted to figure out a hair style for my first day on the job tomorrow. It started out good but started falling quickly lol. :lol: I have to find another way to keep all this hair in a bun. Anywho, I just wanted to share this with you all :)

I uploaded them in order. I actually like how it looks while it falls but the problem is keeping things still. Oh well, more pins it is!

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG1009.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1009.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 441
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG1010.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1010.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 413
  • 100MEDIA_IMAG1011.jpg
    100MEDIA_IMAG1011.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 437
Soory OP u get no help from me....I think all the pics u uploaded look both beautiful and work appropriate!

Absolutely gorgeous OP!!! I know you want it tighter, but it looks wonderful like that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

divachyk thanks for tagging me! You know I'm stealing this, right?

Auburn I love this bun in all the pics! Have you thought about using a bun net to hold your bun together? Check out divachyk's blog for tips. I use a net for all of my buns now! :yep:

Sent from my Comet using Long Hair Care Forum App

It's a very nice look on you!!!! All I can say is try more bobby pins...Best wishes on your first day though!

@sunnieb and @Auburn...I never leave home without a hair net. Very useful for keeping styles nicely in place and the net is so thin it is not noticeable to others. Check my blog like sunnieb mentioned. :yep:

Last edited:
Back