The salon price of Mizani and other questions

Junonia

When I was at the salon I asked if they used ORS(I'm switching from Optimum). The stylist said yes however after she looked at my hair and saw how dry it was she suggested Mizani. She also said that Mizani was $60.00. I said I will try ORS for now.

Is $60.00 the average salon price for Mizani and should someone with very dry hair use it?

I might consider switching to Mizani in 9 months if it is good for dry hair.

My stylist charged $60 for a Mizani relaxer and he used the Mizani line primarily. Actually, I didn't know there was a price difference between relaxers at salons. So your stylist would charge less for the ORS lye relaxer? Interesting...

Your hair is very pretty and healthy! Well, I don't know about Mizani, but if I could get a relaxer for $60 I would be grinning from ear to ear. I use Affirm and my stylist charged me $125. I did get a rinse, but that's only around $10 at most salons. That's why he's no longer my stylist.

I would def recommend Mizani, maybe you should consider buying and bringing your own relaxer it costs around 20-25 and should be enough for several touch-ups!

Yes there would be a difference in price because either the product itself costs more or the whole supply and demand thing.

Thanks ladies, I was just wondering. I paid $47.00 for ORS that was including pins and conditioner. I don't mind paying $60.00 if I know it's going to make big difference for my hair. As always I like to get the opinion of LHCF before I try something new:yep:

Your hair is very pretty and healthy! Well, I don't know about Mizani, but if I could get a relaxer for $60 I would be grinning from ear to ear. I use Affirm and my stylist charged me $125. I did get a rinse, but that's only around $10 at most salons. That's why he's no longer my stylist.

Thank you janee. Our hair to be very similar.

Is Affirm expensive in general or is he is charging that price for his services.

At the end of the year, I'll try Mizani. I just had to ask because I was like why are they charging more for Mizani. At least they include DC in the price.

Wow - that is cheap - I use the Mizani Butter Blends and I pay 75.00 - It is worth it but man I wish I could find someone that charged 60.00 bucks!!!

I know this is about the salon price, but I had to chime in. I buy Mizani Butter Blends for 12.99 at the beauty supply and texlax my hair with it. I bought a dome dryer (well --anniversary gift from hubby) and deep condition with it and/or rollerset. I spend 12.99 every three or four months. For anyone that's tired of salon costs cutting into your budget... I learned everything from LHCF.

I love Mizani Butter Blends Sensitive Scalp relaxer!:drunk:

I buy my own relaxer online or at the store and take it with me to the salon to save money. I use Mizani as well, its really the only relaxer that works well for me; I have tried ORS, hawaiian silky and all of them. Mizani is my favorite

Thanks ladies for the replies. A few of you are suggesting Mizani Butter, is that for very dry hair? How does it differ from the other relaxers?

Thank you janee. Our hair to be very similar.

Is Affirm expensive in general or is he is charging that price for his services.

I thought the same thing when I saw your hair. He's charges for his services as far as I'm concerned. I just purchased enough for 4 relaxers, the poo and the cond for $78. You need a lic to purchase it though.

Back