The queen of Dominican deep conditioners?!

melodee

Please tell me what your favorite Dominican deep conditioner is. I'm ready to purchase, but there are so many oprtions on sickbay I don't know which to choose.

I just peeped Sperm whale conditioner? Is that good?

I personally haven't bought a "Dominican Con" but I have read the ingredients & I just purchase the oils that they contain & mix them in the conditioners I already have or in my Cholesterol Cream.
I find that I can pick just the oils & use less products already made that way. Also I read up on what the different oils should do & I choose which ones I need to that particular time around...
-HTH
:look:

I used the Henna Queen whale sperm products and was not impressed at all! :nono: I used the shampoo and deep conditioner. It made my hair dry and brittle. The smell is similar to cheap, off-brand handsoap. :ohwell: Anyways, they're at the back of my hair product closet collecting dust, haven't used them since. ( I'm a product junkie/packrat so its hard for me to throw the bad/hardly ever used stuff away :look: )

I suggest trying the Rysell Tropical Coconut hair treatment. It smells really good and makes my hair oooh so soft. :p

Last edited:
I began my hair journey with 10 En 1 so I have to say that one.....but there are others:

11 en 1
Capilos Whale sperm conditioner ( worked for me)but they also have Aloe ones, Avocado..... etc

I think you have to find what works for your hair but there are alot of threads on here about what others like and dislike.

I use the Salerm 21Wheat Germ Oil Mask as a deep conditioner...it works wonders on my hair :) soft, bouncy hair.

My favorite deep domincan conditioner are
Kan Kanechomn Jaborandi Deep Conditoner -work great on my fine hair
Kan Kanechomn Crystal Bath Conditioner
Nacidit Advocado-provides great moisture
Nacidit Olive Oil-work even better with a little evvo
Rysell Coconut Treatment-revives my dull hair
Salerm Wheatgerm Mask-gives me Swingomatic hair
Sole & Cinnamon -tingles & tightens my scalp love it
Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatment-my hair loves this sucks it up
Capilo Aloevera Conditioner- I use after coloring my hair
10 en 1 conditioner-strenthens my hair love the peach smell
9en 1 Conditioner-moisturizes and controls my dandruff
Apretadora as a pre shampoo treatment works great on my hair
Seven Wonder Cream
Star Wheatgerm Conditioner
MY hair hates any Tropical Dominican Products I gave those away.

LABETT said:
My favorite deep domincan conditioner are
Kan Kanechomn Jaborandi Deep Conditoner -work great on my fine hair
Kan Kanechomn Crystal Bath Conditioner
Nacidit Advocado-provides great moisture
Nacidit Olive Oil-work even better with a little evvo
Rysell Coconut Treatment-revives my dull hair
Salerm Wheatgerm Mask-gives me Swingomatic hair
Sole & Cinnamon -tingles & tightens my scalp love it
Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatment-my hair loves this sucks it up
Capilo Aloevera Conditioner- I use after coloring my hair
10 en 1 conditioner-strenthens my hair love the peach smell
9en 1 Conditioner-moisturizes and controls my dandruff
Apretadora as a pre shampoo treatment works great on my hair
Seven Wonder Cream
Star Wheatgerm Conditioner
MY hair hates any Tropical Dominican Products I gave those away.

Wow!!! now thats what Im talking about! :) taking notes, taking notes :lol:

Capilo Milk and Honey Conditioner- I use as a deep condtioner (with heat for 15 minutes) it smells SO good and moisturizes and softens my hair like crazy.

Miss Key 10 in 1-Also used as a deep conditioner, this acts like more of a strengthener on my hair. Smells Great

Capilo Sole and Cinnamon-Gives a WONDERFUL tingle and softens VERY well, love the smell!

I mix all of these with EVOO before deep conditioning.

I have a few. Currently, my favorite is the toque magico emergencia w/coconut conditioner; toque emergencia w/avocado and the original toque emergencia that looks like a pumpkin color (others have gross terms for what it looks like). I use all as deep conditioners and they perform very well.

Baba de caracol is my all time favorite, but they changed the formula recently - it now has mineral oil and cones. I'm stocking up on buckets of the old stuff!
BPT Wheat germ is great too, makes my hair almost as soft as baba de caracol
BPT aloe is good
Universal una bomba is nice but I do find that I need to follow up with the rinse, as per the directions on the package

Boe cerocaida is a really great protein conditioner. Not as easy to find as the other ones but definitely one of my very favorites

I love silicon mix. I use it as a leave in also. I have the Nacidit Olive oil rinse. I use it some times as a last rinse if I need extra slip, but it doesn't smell so good. I have a few others, but the Silicon Mix is my favorite.

Silicon Mix is the business. I started experimenting with other conditioners and recently circle back to this one. I never should've left it behind. It gives me great slip. Right now I have the pearl protein version which I like but I think the original has a slight edge over it. Will keep my eye out for the wheat germ one.

Toque emergencia, apretendora, silicon mix, baba de caracol, creco pelo, non Dominican salerm wheat germ, alter ego garlic..an old member Jennifer has a site for Dominican products roundbrushhair.com

Back