The Qhemet Biologics website has re-opened, I’m so excited..

Thanks for the heads up! I just purchased the Burdock Root Butter Cream...I hope I like it!

Re: The Qhemet Biologics website has re-opened, Im so excited..

The PJ in me wanted to get the Burdock Root since it's a summer/lighter version of the Amla & Olive but I decided to just keep using my Amla. I just make sure I'm lighthanded with it. I've had great hair quality progress. Perhaps my hair guzzles up moisture year round. Amazingly, there's nothing else I've wanted to try. Wish they had more shampoo selections. I need a good shampoo.

Re: The Qhemet Biologics website has re-opened, Im so excited..

The PJ in me wanted to get the Burdock Root since it's a summer/lighter version of the Amla & Olive but I decided to just keep using my Amla. I just make sure I'm lighthanded with it. I've had great hair quality progress. Perhaps my hair guzzles up moisture year round. Amazingly, there's nothing else I've wanted to try. Wish they had more shampoo selections. I need a good shampoo.

:yep: i wish they did also.

now if only they had a sale....

Lol, they just had a 20% off sale, twice, in June and July, so they'll probably wait a little while before having another. I tried to make sure I stocked up on the July sale, and my hair continues to thank me for it!

I agree about the shampoo selection; I'd like more options as well :yep:.

i think im gonna get a big thing of alma but i wanna try the root butter too
but if i get the 2 samples, it will be a waste of money, theyre so tiny!
what do i do!!!
PJ PJ PJ PJ PJ
im shaking lol

i just ordered my AOHC... I have been trying to make mt last little three inch patch last since everybody hogged it all during the sale!!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

i think im gonna get a big thing of alma but i wanna try the root butter too
but if i get the 2 samples, it will be a waste of money, theyre so tiny!
what do i do!!!
PJ PJ PJ PJ PJ
im shaking lol

Lol @ PJ PJ PJ PJ.... I purchased 3 sample sized items (alma, Root Butter, and the Hydra balm). This is my first time ordering from QB. I have been reading and researching the products on uTube and here for a month now. I meditated on it and took the plunge lol.

I really do hope I love these products.

Back