The Price is Right?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Hi all,

I just got a LOT of new growth over the past few weeks and would like to make sure that my hair stays conditioned so that it does not break off at the relaxed point before touch up time.

After talking to Goldspoon (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and reading some of yall raves on it I bought a bottle of Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, 8oz- $5.95 & Keracare Humecto, 16oz $9.95. Was I ripped off?

Do you have any other suggestions on keeping newgrowth moist?

That was actually a great price I think I payed about 12.99 or more for my Humecto
cry3.gif

laugh.gif
Oh! Thanks! I thought I had fell of the turnip truck.
I bought a Jilbere brush the other day that holds heat so that it straightens as it blow dries. Its soooooo great. It had no tag and the guy said $1.99. I was like "Whatever" and bought it anyway. The last time I went in that same store the same brush is priced $5.99.

I pay $5.95 for Kera Care hydrating detangling shampoo as well. I get the 16 ounce bottles of humecto for $18.90
ooo.gif
I know it's really expensive but it works really well for me so I'm willing to pay for it. I wish it would go on sale more often !

Wow so my 16oz at 9.95 is a steal! I'm glad that Keracare has worked so well for so many of you here. It makes me feel like I'm guaranteed good results.
drunk.gif

yeah, those prices are right, i get the shampoo for 5.95 but 16 oz conditioner usually 16.99. cool deal you got there on the conditioner

Back