The perfect leave-in???

MissFallon

I currently use the smooth n shine leave in mixed with castor oil but i want to try something different. What is your favorite leave in conditioner? I want something that will keep my hair shiny and moisturized.

My favorites are Biolage Daily leave-in tonic and Sebastian's potion #9. I prefer the Biolage to Sebastian's b/c I prefer spray leave-ins. HTH :)

currygyal said:
Biotera Leave-In Conditioner

(sold at Sally's)
Is Biotera supposed to be the generic version of Biolage? Have u tried Biolage's leave-in? If so, how does it compare?

salerm 21 works great on my hair, detangles, smooths, and leaves my hair soft to the touch with body. Its everything i could ask for in a leave in!

I have two for totally different things.
For my regular leave in when I wash my hair I use
Rusk Smoother-----I love this.
For everything else I use
NTM silk Touch Leave in----I can't live without that.
I use it as a moisturizer on my dry hair, I use it for braidouts, wraps, bantu knots, smooth styles, new growth tamer.. any and everything

Is the NTM silk touch creamy or more of a liquid texture? Since it is on sale at Rite Aid this week I think I may buy it to see if I like it. Is it one of those leave-ins that you add before your rollerset (i rollerset every week) or after your hair is dry???

MissFallon said:
Is the NTM silk touch creamy or more of a liquid texture? Since it is on sale at Rite Aid this week I think I may buy it to see if I like it. Is it one of those leave-ins that you add before your rollerset (i rollerset every week) or after your hair is dry???

Its creamy texture.
You can do either thats whats so good about it. You can add it b4 your rollerset or after hair is dry

Lovelylocs said:
Is Biotera supposed to be the generic version of Biolage? Have u tried Biolage's leave-in? If so, how does it compare?

Not sure. I have to try Biolage...

Has anyone tried the NTM SIlk Touch (not sure if that is really the name). It looks like a glosser or heat protectant, does anyone know what this is for?

MissFallon said:
Has anyone tried the NTM SIlk Touch (not sure if that is really the name). It looks like a glosser or heat protectant, does anyone know what this is for?

You mean the leave in of the serum.

The leave in is a favorite on this board. I have the serum, too.

It is not good as a heat protectant for me, personally. It is better for the finished touch, but that's because I need my protectant to be like Keracare's Silken Seal. NTM's serum is not even close, IMO.

But it is good for glossing.

Sorry I meant the Healing Shine Serum not the silk touch. What is it for? Does any one use this or like it?

MissFallon said:
Sorry I meant the Healing Shine Serum not the silk touch. What is it for? Does any one use this or like it?

Yeah, I use it, but it was not a good heat protectant for me. Good for Glossing and for the final touch.

i love nioxin leave in - it is light yet moisturizing, not heavy yet it weighs the hair down, not drying or sticky, but it holds/defines my curls softly without making them look gelled or stiff. so far so great!:D

its got to be keracare leave in..followed by the oil moisturizer...my hair is in springy curls for as long as i can cope without washing!

Back