The one and only product!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Girl

If you had to name one product that help to contribute to your growth, what would it be? (whether it be shampoo, conditioner, grease, oil, vitamins, oil sheen or whatever)

The best 'product' for me has been something you'll never find on the shelf of a BSS - gentleness and patience. *sigh* Everything I use is just to make it easier for me to use those two things.....

The best 'product' for me has been something you'll never find on the shelf of a BSS - gentleness and patience. *sigh* Everything I use is just to make it easier for me to use those two things.....

I agree. Diet and exercise helps me get good growth...

Now as far as "length retention", I would say leave in conditioner plus other things but since OP just asked for one I'll go with my conditioner.

I agree. Diet and exercise helps me get good growth...

Now as far as "length retention", I would say leave in conditioner plus other things but since OP just asked for one I'll go with my conditioner.

Hrm... straight retention? Henna. I have very fine strands, and they need something to give them a little boost - and generally protein treatments just go TOO far.

Agreed. There have no "best" products for me. Technique and method have been the biggest contributers.:yep:

i lolve love love JBCO. dont know if it gets me growth but i love it anyways. also leave in conditioner.

not to highjack the thread but i used nexxus humectress as a leave in and my hair is soooooooooooo soft. im in love.

It isn't just one for me.

Supplements and a good diet helps you produce the best quality hair to start with.

As far as products/techniques go, rollersetting on a regular basis helps me retain length.

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PATIENCE :yep:, AND BEING EXTRA GENTLE WITH MY HAIR.
I KNOW, SORRY THIS ISN'T A PRODUCT :look:...BUT IT WORKS! :sweet:

Back