The Official Tell Em' Why You Mad Thread.....

Hi. My name is Mango387, and I am angry because I look like Bozo from the front (barely shoulder length hair) and Rapunzel from the back (about an inch away from full and thick APL hair). Per my other thread, it comes because I played around with tying up my hair at night.:cool:

I feel the style growing out pain. I cut my hair off back on July last year (shaved back, very short sides, short top as well) and then I started growing it out and it made no sense and I was like what is wrong with my hair?! lmao. Me and my mom made up styles for my head, I got my 20s on with large finger waves (they were actually really cute, but still) and I even did pineapple waves, then my cousin taught me how to do a cute, simple wash (well wet) and go and then it all worked.

I believeeeeeeee!

joyousnerd said:
I'm mad because all of y'all seem to be able to flatiron natural hair so well it looks like a dern Pantene commercial... meanwhile mine looks like naps that have been slightly stretched! :mad: WTF? WHY is it not working for me? Do I have to break out the grease and Gold 'N Hot?

OT: I'm mad cuz I'm still pregnant in this heat... with 6 weeks to go! :cry:

Yep, How could I forget the flat iron thing? I guess I'm gonna have to stop being a cheap butt and get the maxiglide (although I probably couldn't use it anyway).

Back