The New 90 Day Rule

okange76

Jacked from BHM.

So ladies, since we are making these men wait 90 days before we unleash the goodies, would you continue to see him if he waited 90 days before he spends any money on you? You'll be getting to know each other during those 90 days. Dating totally sucks if this is truly happening ......:nono:

Jacked from BHM.

So ladies, since we are making these men wait 90 days before we unleash the goodies, would you continue to see him if he waited 90 days before he spends any money on you? You'll be getting to know each other during those 90 days. Dating totally sucks if this is truly happening ......:nono:

why is this even a thread? spending money on someone is not nearly the same thing as sharing your body with them.

i'm side eyeing you OP. yep i am.

some man must have posted this. i refuse that a woman had the audacity to say this.

So a man would wait to spend ANY money on a woman *unless* he gets sex? That sounds like the terms of a special kind of arrangement, no?:perplexed

The OP didn't say anything about men spending money to get sex, it just said that men could wait 90 days before they spend any money on a woman. Sex doesn't have to be entered into the equation.

I don't think its a big deal... if a guy feels like doing that allows him to protect himself, then okay. Guys talk a lot of smack, but then they meet women that they choose to make allowances for. It happens all the time.

I also feel like when a guy is spending money taking me out, he's basically spending money on himself. I'm a fun date and a great conversationalist. I am also easy on the eyes and make him look good. You can't get entertainment like this for free!

I didn't see it as him waiting because she's waiting. I saw it as his own rule. Meaning she can still have sex with him sooner but he still wouldn't spend any money before 90 days in.

I assume he's waiting 90 days before spending $$ cuz you're waiting 90 days to sleep with him.

Jacked from BHM.

The way I read this post was that since women make men wait 90 days for the "goodies," would it be ok if men made women wait 90 days before spending any money on her. Therefore the comparison of sex vs. money.

That's how I read it too. That's where this whole thing started.

:lol: yes exactly. the OP did not just post, should men wait 90 days before spending any $ on you? thoughts?.

i am just :blush::blush::blush: at the OK-ness to this basic comparison to spending $ v having sex. the passes that men get!!! it totally pays to be a dude today. the bar is not very high. he has to do NO work except show up for some women. goodnessme.

This is so silly. Do people really think about these things while at home eating dinner? Has the 90-day no sex rule ever proven to be effective? Is the only power a man has directly tied to his wallet? All of these games are getting out of hand.

This is so silly. Do people really think about these things while at home eating dinner? Has the 90-day no sex rule ever proven to be effective? Is the only power a man has directly tied to his wallet? All of these games are getting out of hand.

What is the point of these rules? I cant say I get it. You can get played on day 1, 91, year 19...
:thankyou::thankyou: And how is someone else going to establish a timetable for when you should feel comfortable taking your interaction with another person to the next level. :huh: People need to stop looking to short cuts and gimicks for what SHOULD be common sense. :nono:

I didn't see it as him waiting because she's waiting. I saw it as his own rule. Meaning she can still have sex with him sooner but he still wouldn't spend any money before 90 days in.

there is no way to spin this and not result in pure foolishness :lol: silliest thing ive read here in a while. pass :lol:

What is the point of these rules? I cant say I get it. You can get played on day 1, 91, year 19...

I think the original point of the 90 day rule wad to encourage people to slow down and get to know someone before jumping into bed. If you already do that, no need for it.

Its just turned into something where people miss the intent behind it and think its a magic number.

Back