The most important cause of loss of hair

hope5506

Know the causes so you can prevent it !

The most important cause of loss of hair
is inadequate nutrition. Even a partial lack of almost any nutrient may cause hair to fall. Persons lacking vitamin B6108e their hair and those deficient in folic acid often become completely bald. But the hair grows normally after the liberal intake of these vitamins.

Another important cause of falling of hair is stress such as worry, anxiety and sudden shock. Stress leads to a severe tension in the skin of the scalp. This adversely affects the supply of essential nutrition required for the healthy growth of the hair.

General debility, caused by severe or long standing illnesses like typhoid, syphilis, chronic cold, influenza and anemia, also gives rise to this disorder. It makes the roots of the hair weak, resulting in the falling of hair.

Unclean condition of the scalp can also cause less of hair. It weakens the hair roots by blocking the pores with the collected dirt. Heredity is another predisposing factor which may cause hair to fall.

mm hm! show is! no offense OP but i can't stand plagarized half *** info. where did you get that piece of info?

This person looks real based on the statistics and history of their posts.

Cannot put anything over on you ladies. Ya'll be on it with a QUICKNESS!

If I ever find something suspect, I will be coming to you all to set it straight. Best believe that!!! :yep:

She has a book, (or a business) on hair stuff. It used to be linked in her siggy back when her avi was her actual picture.

There is a link in the siggy..is that the book you are talking about? If so, I can't believe this person hasn't been banned since there is supposedly no advertising allowed in signatures.

OH YEAH! this is that thang that was posting hair tips from other ethnicities all over the place.

Only links to and copies of articles, though.

I have a question ladies. Most people get their information from somewhere. Is it not ok to post information and state the source?

i'm bored...and i have a little time on my hands, i'm about to investigate.
OP---don't come up in here starting with us...we will be all over you like watered down shampoo on any given day.

i bet that piece of so called info is from her ad./book....gtfoohwtbs!

I have a question ladies. Most people get their information from somewhere. Is it not ok to post information and state the source?

Oh, it's fine to do that. It's this particular OP, and her history. Do a search of her posts if you are interested in the backstory that prompts the reactions of the other ladies in this thread. :lol:

so all 5-6 pages of threads posted by this trollbot are all bs threads. trollbot supposedly have type 1 hair...:rolleyes:---i remember some of the posts trollbot threaded about....when they were actually ORIGINALLY posted. this trollbot needs to be BANNED! trollbot is NOT nikos cousin for real!:jail:
if you want trollbot banned please insert :bangdesk:

oh and the only comment trollbot has.....is 1 star's......1 star

State the source: yes. Open up a topic for discussion: yes. Plagarize with no attribution: no. Post and run like a bot: no (in my book).

bangdesk.gif

I really don't understand why this post has people upset. I thought the information was rather useful.

I believe it is the way this has been done on here and in this posters past threads.

She seems to be memorable for a lot of negative reasons.

Back