The Kakakiki Comb

Ok the music on this site is just bad !! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't know about the comb though. Is it just me or do the bristles look a bit phallic?

I have that comb, it gets through my natural hair well and it doesn't pull or tangle. Looking at it you wouldn't think that it was the great of a comb. But I like it.

Now all I have to do is find it (it's probably under the bed)

I have this comb and hate it. I've tried it on both relaxed and natural hair. The comb is made of cheap plastic, and is definitely not worth the $10 I spent for it.

I've never tried it, but...
Someone else referred to this as the "Ka-krappy Comb". /images/graemlins/laugh.gif The little song on the site is hilarious! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I can just see one of those little crochet hook looking things gettin caught in my new growth. Scary .. /images/graemlins/blush.gifoo:

Okay, the song is sooooo wack! The bristles DO look phallic, and why is Instruction #1 Use everyday for a minimum of three weeks to overcome the psychological change of using a European comb! <font color="red">WTF!!!</font>

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Okay, the song is sooooo wack! The bristles DO look phallic, and why is Instruction #1 Use everyday for a minimum of three weeks to overcome the psychological change of using a European comb! WTF!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Ditto. What's that last statement supposed to mean? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Londongirl3,

I had to turn that fricken music off because sometimes I can't chew gum (oh, I mean read) and dance at the same time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ms_kenesha said:
Instruction #1 Use everyday for a minimum of three weeks to overcome the psychological change of using a European comb! <font color="red">WTF!!!</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol very much! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

That's great that it works for you Chipmunk, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are right, I never would have thought anything from looking at it. I guess from looking at it, to me it looked like it would be an African American's Tool Nightmare. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif So tell me, is it a heavy plastic because it looks thin?

I have this comb and hate it. I've tried it on both relaxed and natural hair. The comb is made of cheap plastic, and is definitely not worth the $10 I spent for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooops, I just asked Chipmunk about the plastic. Oh well, I guess that answers my question. Thanks Neeki

Someone else referred to this as the "Ka-krappy Comb". The little song on the site is hilarious!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is too funny Sassygirl...you just gave the comb a new name. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can just see one of those little crochet hook looking things gettin caught in my new growth. Scary .. oo:

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Mindymouse,

That was the thing that was getting to me also...those hooks. I was thinking, if my hair tangles already with a straight comb, how in the world will it untangle with a brush that curls on the ends. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

no thanks. it looks wooden

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even think about that one because I was too busy frowning at those curling ends on the brush. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Okay, the song is sooooo wack! The bristles DO look phallic, and why is Instruction #1 Use everyday for a minimum of three weeks to overcome the psychological change of using a European comb! WTF!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/grin.gif...Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Ditto. What's that last statement supposed to mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pebbles, they probably don't even know and if you ask them they may confuse you even further. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pebbles, they probably don't even know and if you ask them they may confuse you even further.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif My dear hairfanatic, you probably have a point there! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Instruction #1 Use everyday for a minimum of three weeks to overcome the psychological change of using a European comb! WTF!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

that is too funny! they act like we're from another planet! i wonder what kind of combs they think we use now. the only psychological change i could see is the depression that would follow that thing ripping my hair out... /images/graemlins/look.gif

adrienne

**the only psychological change i could see is the depression that would follow that thing ripping my hair out... **

LOL

I guess I'm the only one that likes it...LOL

The plastic is not sturdy at all.

Maybe I like it b/c I don't use it close to my scalp? Just the ends. Who knows? When I take my braids down I'll try it again.

sassygirl125 said:
Someone else referred to this as the "Ka-krappy Comb". /images/graemlins/laugh.gif The little song on the site is hilarious! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, that was me on the nappturality site who referred that comb as the Ka-Ka Krappy comb. That's what I felt that comb was! Another waste of my hard earned dollars. Never again. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I gave it to my sister to comb her Barbie Doll's hair. I swear I saw that Barbie Doll squinting her eyes when my sis was tugging at her hair! That comb is dreadful I tell you!

Sindeee

I gave it to my sister to comb her Barbie Doll's hair. I swear I saw that Barbie Doll squinting her eyes when my sis was tugging at her hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I swear I saw that Barbie Doll squinting her eyes when my sis was tugging at her hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFL /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ms_kenesha said:
Okay, the song is sooooo wack! The bristles DO look phallic, and why is Instruction #1 Use everyday for a minimum of three weeks to overcome the psychological change of using a European comb! <font color="red">WTF!!!</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes ms K WTF!!!! What in the hell are they talking about. I didn't know combs came in differenct races.

European comb? I'd like to know what a Negro comb looks like then.

Back