The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beetlejuicepunch.gif
if somebody even try to take my juice, this will happen to them :look:

:lachen: Adora you are crazy

Are you serious? You mean because it's offensive to you that you want to remain happy so you want them to remove it?

I think you're the ONLY person who has seen it who didn't find it funny. Everybody is laughing on the sly, not willing to let anyone else know that they think it's hilarious because it might offend someone who is in the challenge.

Do YOU. If you want to use this stuff - USE IT! A video satirizing the whole challenge should NOT be offensive. Even Palin laughed at the SNL skits about her and participated. If that foolish woman can laugh at herself, I know you can laugh at a video.

This would have been useful before people got banned for saying the exact same thing you're saying
ETA asking sincerely bc I'm thoroughly confused by what happened tonight

Last edited:
Okay, I gotta big ole bottlea the blue and white yesterday. I see the challenge doesn't start 'til when . . oh, that would be tomorrow. Okay then. We'll see how this "juice" is going to work with the FL heat and all on my neck and stuff, LOL. Hey, anything for length retention. I cut 6" (stupid me, last Summer when getting those darned Sisterlocks [now removed]); so I've got some catching up to do.

So, here's where I am now.

img_0009-vi.jpg

About MBL, stretched. We'll see what's up in 2.

My ultimate goal is WL, even, blunt ends.

Pssst: ain't no need in me fakin' the funk I am a retired Wave Nouveau juice junky, why I'm playin'!!!

Hey Mommy!!!!!We are doing a challenge together. YEA!!!!!!!:lachen: Love ya

I used to wet my hair heavily with water and gel in high school to keep it from getting fly away. It would give me big pimples on the sides of my face :( Are you guys experiencing any breakouts from this stuff where it hangs against your face/neck/back? I'd be a walking pimple if I tried it lol....

I'm with you on that T.:dance7: How did the juicing go today?
Today my hair felt greasy, i think i applyed too much wave noveau and i was late do didnt wash my hair :perplexed but anyway the hair felt soft the whole day and the look was nice as well.

I used to wet my hair heavily with water and gel in high school to keep it from getting fly away. It would give me big pimples on the sides of my face :( Are you guys experiencing any breakouts from this stuff where it hangs against your face/neck/back? I'd be a walking pimple if I tried it lol....

Not me, I dilute mine with water...

Even my hair is not that long, what i do is to pin up my hair to prevent having it in my face.

Ok so to start the challenge off I just washed, dc, protein, and did some more twist with the juice and eco styler. I stopped by Walmart today and pick up an extra bottle of S-Curl. (my "special friend" said, "I see you got your juice" lmao) So I am ready to go girls.

BTW, Adora. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. That protein treatment did wonders for me. I had to get a different brand than you suggested because Walmart didn't have Aphogee. But, I had very little hair in my comb this evening compared to normal. Just what the doctor ordered!

So should twice a day do the trick for natural hair. I am in cornrows ( no extensions in the back and loose in the front, wrapped in a wrap around bun style. Topped with a satin scarf all day long.
I am spraying when I wake up and before I fall asleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back