The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juiced but my hair has been going thru a funky phase. My ends keep getting stuck together!! And I use porosity control. I think I need to take iron pills again.

i'm just a lurker but this juicing concept sounds a bit addicting. i might get in on the next challenge. right now i'll stay in lurk mode. juice on OP.

I just returned to using S Curl and its the BUSINESS! My hair is still feeling so moisturized after 3 days :D I think Ill just use the HE LTR for leave in and occasionally as a moisturizer for my bangs

I LOVE THE JUICE!

I just returned to using S Curl and its the BUSINESS! My hair is still feeling so moisturized after 3 days :D I think Ill just use the HE LTR for leave in and occasionally as a moisturizer for my bangs

I LOVE THE JUICE!

what does HE LTR stand for? (sorry). how do you keep your hair from being too juicy. when i think of activator, i think of my jheri curl drip days.

Is anybody adding water to the cfcg so they can spray it? If so, are you still getting good results? How much cfcg to water? I'll be in braids and still want to use it.

Just finished juicing up some twists with Care Free Curl Gold activator. the honey rinse in my hair sucks this stuff up. Ready for the pool in the morning :)

Just finished juicing up some twists with Care Free Curl Gold activator. the honey rinse in my hair sucks this stuff up. Ready for the pool in the morning :)

So how do you do the honey rinse??:eyebrows2 You just put honey in there, and rinse with water? :scratchch

Ooooo you goin to tha pool!!!!:grin: I read that putting shea butter on your hair before the pool will help to protect your hair from the chlorine!:yep:

Is anybody adding water to the cfcg so they can spray it? If so, are you still getting good results? How much cfcg to water? I'll be in braids and still want to use it.

Ya know you can use a braid spray that has glycerin if you want! :yep: Or even mix the CFCG with the braid spray too!:grin:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Braid-Sheen-Spray/SBS-167710,default,pd.html
SBS-167710

Ingredients: Deionized Water , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium 32 , Paraffinum Liquidum , Tea Tree Leaf Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia , Polysorbate 80 , Oat Kernel Extract - Avena Sativa , Allantoin , Silk Amino Acids , Sheep Sorrell , Yarrow , Slippery Elm Bark , Sage , Henna , Comfrey , Burdock Root , Goldenseal , Cherry Bark , Ginseng , Black Walnut , Chamomile , Alfalfa , Hyssop , Wheat Germ , Methyl & Propyl Paraben , Fragrance.

i'm just a lurker but this juicing concept sounds a bit addicting. i might get in on the next challenge. right now i'll stay in lurk mode. juice on OP.

If you even breathe near tha juice thread you automatically join.:look: Lol. What juice do you think you might want to use? :eyebrows2

Chelz and all the rest of y'all juicahs :wave: Still juicing in all this heat! :lachen: These ninety degree temps are giving that Scurl a run for its money. The fact that I'm co-washing or rinsing everyday helps, though. I'm juiced down for the night. Gimme 30 minutes and I'll be zzzzzzzz ...

Toot toot! the juice train needs to get backta moving! I didn't check in on LHCF all day at work and a few hours at home and I just check in and I had to SEARCH for the juice thread. What the fruit? Juice page needs to be on page one or two PERIOD. Juicy updates? Put em here!

Toot Toooooot!:lachen: All aboard tha juice train:grin: Afrikurl you are the juice company representative.:yep:

Chelz and all the rest of y'all juicahs :wave: Still juicing in all this heat! :lachen: These ninety degree temps are giving that Scurl a run for its money. The fact that I'm co-washing or rinsing everyday helps, though. I'm juiced down for the night. Gimme 30 minutes and I'll be zzzzzzzz ...

:hiya: How you dewin??

Night Night SoulFusion:sleep2:

Juiced but my hair has been going thru a funky phase. My ends keep getting stuck together!! And I use porosity control. I think I need to take iron pills again.

Do you do cold water rinses when you are done washing your hair? That might help seal the ends more, are they snagging on each other?

So how do you do the honey rinse??:eyebrows2 You just put honey in there, and rinse with water? :scratchch

Ooooo you goin to tha pool!!!!:grin: I read that putting shea butter on your hair before the pool will help to protect your hair from the chlorine!:yep:

I use several teaspoons up to 1 tablespoon of honey in 6 cups warm water in my lil moonshine jug, shake it up and use as final rinse on my hair. I do not rinse it out. Its just enough to make my hair feel conditioned but not sticky.

I know that conditioner is good protection against chlorine. I use the honey rinse to soak up CFCG into my natural hair like a sponge. My hair is ultra soft, no tangles, knots or noticeable product residue in the pool. I do have some shea butter and will melt some for an oil rinse and see how this works. Thanks for the shea butter tip, JuiceMobstaChelz :worship2:

My juicy bun...I co washed today and damped bun with Right On Curl activator and sealed with Bee Mine Bee Loved Moisturizer..

Attachments

• 047-1.jpg
    047-1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 38
My juicy bun...I co washed today and damped bun with Right On Curl activator and sealed with Bee Mine Bee Loved Moisturizer..

Oooooo I see juicy hair:grin: Its kinda hard to see tha bun but it looks juiceified:yep: How many different juices have you tried??

I use several teaspoons up to 1 tablespoon of honey in 6 cups warm water in my lil moonshine jug, shake it up and use as final rinse on my hair. I do not rinse it out. Its just enough to make my hair feel conditioned but not sticky.

I know that conditioner is good protection against chlorine. I use the honey rinse to soak up CFCG into my natural hair like a sponge. My hair is ultra soft, no tangles, knots or noticeable product residue in the pool. I do have some shea butter and will melt some for an oil rinse and see how this works. Thanks for the shea butter tip, JuiceMobstaChelz :worship2:

http://www.curls.biz/curly-blog/why-use-shea-butter-for-hair-care-212

Yeah if you look online you might find that shea butter tip, if you try it, tell me how it goes:yep:

And your honey rinse method sounds like a natural version of those clear color rinses that people use for shine. I will try the honey rinse next time I wash my hair:D

Hey Chelz,

I used LTR as my leave in today. :yep: It was my first time using it. I then used S-curl sealed the ends with VCO. My hair is really soft.

Hey Chelz,

I used LTR as my leave in today. :yep: It was my first time using it. I then used S-curl sealed the ends with VCO. My hair is really soft.

:wave:

Did you use the leave-in or the condish? Cause some people use the LTR condish as a leave-in. What do you think of it so far?:eyebrows2

I'm off of CFCG and my homemade juice for a while. I tried Hawaiian Silky but did not like it. Any suggestions? My hair is kinda dry right now because I think I OD'd on the protein.

I'm off of CFCG and my homemade juice for a while. I tried Hawaiian Silky but did not like it. Any suggestions? My hair is kinda dry right now because I think I OD'd on the protein.

What was in your homemade juice?? You can try braid sprays, scurl, wave nouveau, juicy gels, etc. Or try mixing your juice with a leave-in conditioner,:yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back