The Jane Carter solution?

i used to get my products from her salon. i like JC's shea butter. it works well & smells heavenly & i used it everywhere. I also liked her hairspray, it was very light & the leave-in moisture spray. the setting foam was awful though. the shampoo/cdtr didn't do anything for my 3c/4a head, but my 4b sister used to go to jane's salon & used the shampoo/cdtr for years & loved them & the shea butter. JC's relaxer broke hair off a few heads though & i def would not use her relaxers.

Horrible customer service--will never order from them again.
frown.gif

I had a nice sized sample of the Nourish & Shine. It smells lovely. I used it on my hair a few times, but I loved it best on my body.

I used two products from the Jane Carter line for 3 months and I absolutely loved them. They were the nourish and shine and the hair nourishing serum. both were great. I would love to get those products again, but they are kind of expensive (especially for a college student) 18 for serum and 20 for nourish and shine.

Thanks Poohbear. I gotta get some new pix though.

Supergirl, what happened with the service?

Ebony, how is her salon? What type of clientele?

Melodee,

They charged my credit card and didn't ship my products. About 6 weeks after I placed the order--still no products. When I called the customer service number--they would give me the run around and tell me that the people I needed to speak to about it worked in another building and they had no way of putting me in contact with them. They also would not give me the number to "those people." They would always take my information and say someone would call me. They never did. Well, eventually I disputed the charge with my bank and THEN they sent me my products. This was about 4 months after the order was placed. I have not even used them, because I was so disgusted with their service.

Wow, SG! That's terrible.

I've never used her products, but became curious about them after going to a salon and watching a stylist use her products on a client. Her hair came out beautifully... that's what piqued my interest.

I tried the products before I found the forum, what a huge mistake! The shampoo and conditioner were awful for my hair. The shampoo completely stripped my hair and the conditioner did not add moisture and softness even after sitting under a warm dryer.
angry2.gif
The nourish and shine was nice, but not worth the $20. I ordered the travel pack which were all sample sizes, and I am really glad I did not purchase full size products. The hair serum is ok and has a nice smell, but doesn't justify the price. I thank God for running across the forum and the advice I have gotten here. My hair is on the road to recovery!!!!!
grin.gif

Finally! Someone else who has mentioned her products. I've mentioned her line a couple times and thought I was the only one to ever hear about it. I use Nourish and Shine, conditioner, leave-in and serum. I love the line for the smell, the only product I would give the lowest score to is the conditioner. Thanks to the reviews on here I've found better like VO5 S&C. I like the leave-in b/c it's a spray that I can use after running and sweating in the hot sun (compared to Salerm 21 and NTM creams). Nourish and Shine is the best and the serum is cool. I have a personal favoritism towards this line b/c it revived my hair after my hair trauma last year. This was pre-LHCF. My stylist broke it down for me and recommeneded that line out of her shop (sorry to hear about your experience supergirl). After using her products it was the first time my new growth was actually soft and manageable and the hair that broke off and my spikes started to progressively grow back so I was happy with the results. I would try CD's products but I don't want to pay for S&H on top of the expensive price.

As a relaxed head I LOVED Wrap & ROll and Nourish and Shine. Very good products. I'm curious about her new hair cream, but I'm set on what I have now.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... did I mention that I LOVE :love: the Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine... It makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized for days and it smells great.. It just melts into ur hair sealing in moisture and at the same time moisturizing... it's just fantastic... I let my roomate use some on her relaxed and she fell right in love with it... now that is her staple moisturizer ...

Yeah I know it's pricey but it works wonders on my natural 4a hair and when I conditioner wash daily and I rub this into my damp hair ooh the curls and my hair never feels dry not even in this horrible rochester,ny winter.. WoW... its just out of this world...

Monister

Back