the hairline i never knew i had

Emmi

ever since lurking on this board and doing the daily rinses and and many other things ive learned on this board ive noticed something strange.....

my hairline which seemed perfect before is growing out almost an inch onto my forehead! whats weird is that i never even knew i had hair there. ive even looked at my youth pictures and my hairline was never that down in my face.

my hairline prior to this was never damaged, nor has any hair ever grown in the spot that there is now. what could have caused hair to suddenly grow out like that? has anyone else experienced mysterious hair growth like that? dont get me wrong Im thrilled im loving thr new growth in that area, the hairs are now over 3 inches long and still growing an fillin in. im just shocked that it decided to suddenly grow there!

well that is excellent news!
smile.gif
i am so into daily rinsing now, and honestly, my hair is thriving with all the water it gets. I'm glad I've been able to get over the thinking that excess water would rot away my hair.
look.gif

I'd say it is you true hairline. That is great! You probably never saw it because the constant brushing and combing out mothers did as children problem stressed the hairline even then. My hair line as thickened in also(finally) but not as much as I would like. Congratulations.

congrats girl on the new growth u're attainin and i kno if that were me i'd be doin all i cud to stop myself from lookin in the mirror every 2secs to make sure it was still there and that it werent a dream
grin.gif

I've had this experience in the last few years from moisturizing my hairline a lot..(I haven't done rinsing as yet)..And it's hysterical because all of these short hairs start sprouting up--and I thought it was breakage at first, but it's not..I also got annoyed a little with it, but I realized later that it's a good thing..It means the hair is thriving and retaining its thickness--which is always good..
wink.gif

lol, exactly ngaa.. but im so happy about this growth i cant stop looking at it. im keeping my hands off though.

luna i hope you see the growth you want as well!

sweetcocoa. your probably right about my not noticing it because it was reduced due to bad childhood haircare. im happy its back now!

pebbles, i had to overcome that mentality as well, i was told to only wash my hair 2 times a month(every 2 weeks) looking back thats seems to ludicris i hope to show ppl here what everyday rinsing can do.

brownrelaxedhair. This is a huge plus! an one i never expected.

carmenrose, i know exactly what you mean. a first i didnt know what the lil hairs untill recently. i paitently waited and watched them grow from almost invisible hairs to full strands!

thanks to yall!

yes that has happened to me right now. It keeps on growin further and further. And thicker and thicker. I love that. It shows a sign that my hair is gonna grow longer.

What does the daily rinses consist of? What is your routine and with what products? Will this work on my very very 4B hair... Help

Back