The Guy From Shark Tank Says Don’t Buy An Engagement Ring

Of course you shouldn’t buy an engagement ring until you can afford it. You should buy the engagement ring you can afford at the time you choose to propose.

You should buy the engagement ring you can afford to purchase in cash.

If the woman a man wants to marry wants a ring that’s outside of his budget that’s probably a sign of a mismatch in financial thinking.

Now if a man wants to buy a really nice ring he should save, get a side hustle, etc. But a ring on credit? Nope.

Yep, I can remember the threads where LHCFers expected men to pay 3-6 months salary for a ring. Now for the average member that was between 24k and 48k for the ring or no marriage.

I would take FH over my knee and spank him if he even though about paying that much for my ring. Like why!?

Because Beers has done a good job at marketing. The threads back then leaned toward....he can’t afford to marry me if he can’t afford 3-6months of salary. All LHCFers future husbands make at least 100k a year and that was 10 years ago. A course we went through a recession, so m Albert opinions have changed.

Look at the size of rings celebrities are flashing. Most are too large and disportionate to their finger/hand.

Yep, I can remember the threads where LHCFers expected men to pay 3-6 months salary for a ring. Now for the average member that was between 24k and 48k for the ring or no marriage.

So, essentially they have an expensive ring that they cannot wear because if I see a regular person out and about with a 48K ring, I'm straight sticking them up.

Back