The GNC Delinea Deal: I need LOTS of Cooperation!!

Koffie

As I've been a member of LHCF I've come across a few boards mentioning Delinea. I went and bought some because of all the good things I was hearing, and I don't want them to discontinue it.(By looking at some of the posts, I'm not the only one) N*E*WAY, I called the GNC customer service line and made the complaint that I didn't want them to discontinue it. The Service Representative was very nice and she said she would forward a suggestion to a higher power in order to keep it in circulation. Then she told me that she would send me a GNC gift certificate, as well, other people that don't want to see the product go who (might)/will be calling and making the same complaint would get gift certificates too!!! (Now we all know black folk love free stuff, so she has really messed up!)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

O.K. ladies I need you all to help a sistah out on this one. This is where you all's cooperation comes in, and we will all benefit if enough of us politely call in and ask for the Delinea to stay. The main resources are right in front of you, i.e. a phone and the toll free number below.

If anyone here is interested in stopping the Delinea crisis, the number to call is (1-888-462-2548)
Thanks to all who participate!!!

Delinea is a supplement that is advertised to be used for clearer, healthier skin, but many on here say that they have experienced significant amounts of hair growth along with beautiful skin from it. It has the same ingredients as an expensive hair vitamin called viviscal.

THANKS For the INFO.
I will definitely make a phone call I cant find it anymore
in the GNC in my area.
I loved this product and had great success with it.

Thanks for the info. Why was this product being discontinued? I am using GNC Nourishhair, which has most if not all of the same ingredients as Delinea. There's also a GNC NourishNails and NourishSkin. I'd look into this. The GNC products are really good...

I think its being discontinued because it didn't sell very well or something like that.
I have both Nourishair and Delinea, and the main difference is that the Delinea's main ingredient is 250 mg of Natural Marine Protein Complex, and this, I believe is what does the trick for Delinea.
wink.gif

Back