THE devil IS DOING HIS JOB... NOW

dreamer26

Are you going to do yours?

I just want to remind us as children of God that the enemy is suppose to come at you any way he can, he is suppose to get in your marriage and upset the cat and dog. He's suppose to get in your boss and he's suppose to try to make your life miserable.

CHILD OF GOD He's doing his job, now let's do ours.

Our job is to resist the devil and he'll flee,
Our job is to stand when we don't know what else to do, keep standing
Our job is if we should fall down, GET BACK UP
Our job is to bless the Lord at all times and his praises shall continually be in our mouth
Our job is to wait on the Lord and be of good cheer
Our job is to delight ourselves in the Lord, and then he'll give us the desires of our heart
Our job is to trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not to our own understanding and in all our ways acknowledge him and he'll direct our path.
Our job is to put on the whole armor of God
Our job is to forgive those that dispitefully misuse me.
Our job is to pray without ceasing-Not worry without ceasing
Our job is to rejoice and be exceeding glad because great is your reward which is in heaven.

Yeah so what the devil is doing his job now LET'S DO OURS.

Lord even now I bless your name, even when things are not going the way I desire your name is still worthy and worth all the praise glory and honor.

THANK YOU JESUS. Feel free to add to it.

Last edited:
dreamer26 said:
Are you going to do yours?

I just want to remind us as children of God that the enemy is suppose to come at you any way he can, he is suppose to get in your marriage and upset the cat and dog. He's suppose to get in your boss and he's suppose to try to make your life miserable.

CHILD OF GOD He's doing his job, now let's do ours.

Our job is to resist the devil and he'll flee,
Our job is to stand when we don't know what else to do, keep standing
Our job is if we should fall down, GET BACK UP
Our job is to bless the Lord at all times and his praises shall continually be in our mouth
Our job is to wait on the Lord and be of good cheer
Our job is to delight ourselves in the Lord, and then he'll give us the desires of our heart
Our job is to trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not to our own understanding and in all our ways acknowledge him and he'll direct our path.
Our job is to put on the whole armor of God
Our job is to forgive those that dispitefully misuse me.
Our job is to pray without ceasing-Not worry without ceasing
Our job is to rejoice and be exceeding glad because great is your reward which is in heaven.

Yeah so what the devil is doing his job now LET'S DO OURS.

Lord even now I bless your name, even when things are not going the way I desire your name is still worthy and worth all the praise glory and honor.

THANK YOU JESUS. Feel free to add to it.

Excellent....but you left the most important job out of all these jobs:

PREACH THE GOSPEL, IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON...NO MATTER WHAT!

Nice & Wavy said:
Excellent....but you left the most important job out of all these jobs:

PREACH THE GOSPEL, IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON...NO MATTER WHAT!

I was feeling myself getting caught up that's why I said feel free to add.

I knew I was leaving a lot out.

Thank you

omg, yes he is. he had me making up my mine to do something i shouldn't be doing until i'm married but i don't think this guy is going to wait. maybe he will. who know's. he doesn't seem like the type and i'm not strong right now either. what you all think?

chica_canella said:
omg, yes he is. he had me making up my mine to do something i shouldn't be doing until i'm married but i don't think this guy is going to wait. maybe he will. who know's. he doesn't seem like the type and i'm not strong right now either. what you all think?

Well if you know the devil is doing his job, then do yours, and put some distance between you and this friend if you desire to remind in a non sexual relationship. Maybe you can't be alone with him right now. Talk to him about what you desire for your life and your body. If he's right for you he'll understand. He might get a little angry because the sex desire is a strong one, but in his anger he'll still understand.

HANG TOUGH SISTA YOU CAN DO IT.

Wow, I really needed to read this yesterday. I was really feeling down when I left work. The devil was trying to work on me, but I held my ground.

Thank you so much for posting this.;)

luvlonghair said:
Wow, I really needed to read this yesterday. I was really feeling down when I left work. The devil was trying to work on me, but I held my ground.

Thank you so much for posting this.;)

You are so welcome. I just want to see more of God's children walking in the victory that's he's already died for. And to let the devil know, you aint that bad, you're doing what you're suppose to do, and if we can do what we're suppose to do, the enemy will be defeated everytime.

That's not to say he won't get a good lick in every now and then but we'll never stay down and defeated, because we are overcomers.

Back