The day after Thanksgiving, does anyone know..

jerjer29

if there will be really great deals on hair products? Or maybe straighteners. They say the day after Thanksgiving is suppose to be really great sales on electronics, lowest prices ever..lol i wonder if that includes hair straighteners???

LOL!

that makes me wonder...cause my mom hijacked my solia. i might take that time to buy an FHI if folica.com has a really good sale or something.

LOL!

that makes me wonder...cause my mom hijacked my solia. i might take that time to buy an FHI if folica.com has a really good sale or something.

i remember last year after thanksgiving, i wanted the sims 2 game and the week before thanksgiving i bought it for like 30 dollars? Then the day after thanksgiving it was being sold for 2 dollars at circuit city. lol i was SO mad. And then the next day it had gone up to about 15 dollars.

I'm really hoping for some good sales like that on hair products. I have a big pay check coming soon and plan on buying a lot of things, and seeing a good deal on a hair straightener or blow dryer would really be great.

I was thinking about this the other day!!!!! I can't wait for these holiday sales. Only the lord knows how much imma be spending :giggle:

It's a possibility. I shop the sales for everything else. This will be my first year doing a scavenger hunt for hair products :grin:

could u imagine if bss stores had major black friday deals....like discounted salon brands for under 10.00 or sumthin.....PJ HEAVEN....but that doesnt happen...so ill be at the clothing stores for blk friday

I'm not sure about after Thanksgiving sales, but I know that JcPenney always has some kind of hair products/salon specials going on. Last week, all shampoos and cond. were buy one, get one for 88 cents. I check their salon sales ads online every week.

I'm not sure about after Thanksgiving sales, but I know that JcPenney always has some kind of hair products/salon specials going on. Last week, all shampoos and cond. were buy one, get one for 88 cents. I check their salon sales ads online every week.

DItto...JcPenny and Trade Secret, and even Walmart Salons tend to have gift sets of salon quality products go 50% right around Christmas time. Last year I got Joico sets from Trade Secret and a Walmart salon for 50% off the week before Christmas.

Back