The Coveted Salerm 21

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
arrived today
up.gif
Metrobeauty does not play. I ordered this midday on Friday and it's already here and yesterday was a holiday too
shocked.gif

I felt like the Secret Service going to pick it up
sekret.gif
so I had a full motorcade to go with me
wink.gif
I'll be clearing a place on the mantle for it until it's time to use it.

My Semi di Lino serum also arrived and I was able to use it right away. It has a perfumy smell, but not bad. I like it in a weird sort of way. When I applied it, I heard my hair say "thank you." It really does make the hair feel good so now I understand why Lindy made such a fuss over it.

I just washed my hair earlier today but may have to do it again tomorrow so that I can try out the almightly Salerm.
smile.gif

I ordered mine the same day as you, so maybe mine is here too! You said you had to go pick it up...I thought they sent their stuff through the mail?

I glad you decided it try it I know you will like it.
I never leave these two products sitting around they are too
precious I dont share them.
lachen70.gif

I'm so excited!!! I just KNOW mine will be there when I get home! Yall are killing me in the wallet!

Girl, that stuff deserves a motorcade.
smile.gif

Now tell me what you think of this new serum you have. How does it compare to the NTM serum?

Gosh-Darn-It.

I feel a PJ moment slowly creeping up on me.

blush.gif

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Salerm 21, SG!
smile.gif
I really like the Semi Di Lino Serum, but aye, the smell! It takes some getting used to.

Well Allandra, the Semi di Lino Serum and the NTM serum are not similar. The Semi di Lino is more serum-like than the NTM. But it's not as thick as a traditional serum. It's also gold in color which is different, as serums are usually clear. The shine I saw immediately and the softness I felt immediately. With NTM, it has to be on my hair for a spell before my hair feels any different.
You should try the Semi di Lino
up.gif

Your hair said thank you.
nuts.gif
Okay, I'm staying away from this stuff. LOL I keep hearing good stuff about this.
Does the semi di lino stuff penetrate hair or just coat it for a nice shine?

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
arrived today
up.gif
Metrobeauty does not play. I ordered this midday on Friday and it's already here and yesterday was a holiday too
shocked.gif

I felt like the Secret Service going to pick it up
sekret.gif
so I had a full motorcade to go with me
wink.gif
I'll be clearing a place on the mantle for it until it's time to use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering when this would happen.
laugh.gif
...This is definitely good news....Congratulations!
smile.gif

Metrobeauty is not a game,
smile.gif
. My Salerm came about 3 days after I ordered it. I haven't used it mine yet, either, because I've been surging
wallbash.gif
. Enjoy
wink.gif
!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Well Allandra, the Semi di Lino Serum and the NTM serum are not similar. The Semi di Lino is more serum-like than the NTM. But it's not as thick as a traditional serum. It's also gold in color which is different, as serums are usually clear. The shine I saw immediately and the softness I felt immediately. With NTM, it has to be on my hair for a spell before my hair feels any different.
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this Semi di Lino serum?? Is it made by the Salerm people? Did you get that from Metrobeauty also?

Thanks!

I plan on buying Salerm 21 after all of the great reviews. I also want the Wheat Germ Mask. You're right, Supergirl, metrobeauty doesn't play around!!

My Salerm came today too!!!!
clap.gif
...I was so excited I couldn't help but do a preliminary strand/section test...well anywayz I tested an area in the nape, and all I can say so far is I'm pleased, soft , silky hair. I will be using it on the entire head this weekend (doing a rollerset) so I can give a full report later.

ok I bought some Salerm 21 today too but I am not sure if I got the right one. I wanted the leave in but no where on this bottle does it say leave in. It says Salerm technique on it and in spanish it says con proteinas de seda. Means silk protein. Is this the right one? somebody let a sista know.

Thanks I am going to use it tonight and see what happens. I am also attmepting to rod my own hair tonight
shocked.gif
we will see if I make a mess of my hair or not.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, since you insist
laugh.gif
AND you gave it a
up.gif
. I'll just have to give it a try. I'll order it some time this month, or even in July. I'll be sure to let you know.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
The shine I saw immediately and the softness I felt immediately. With NTM, it has to be on my hair for a spell before my hair feels any different.
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SG, I'm so glad you're liking the Semi Serum!!
smile.gif
Do you ever rollerset?? If so, you gotta try it for that!!!
up.gif
up.gif
You'll have soft, silky hair for days!!!
grin.gif

That stuff is great (salerm 21). I've used it the last 3 times I washed my hair and it whipped my head of wires into shape. My hair is softer and it shakes! I sure it's great on blowdried hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
The shine I saw immediately and the softness I felt immediately. With NTM, it has to be on my hair for a spell before my hair feels any different.
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SG, I'm so glad you're liking the Semi Serum!!
smile.gif
Do you ever rollerset?? If so, you gotta try it for that!!!
up.gif
up.gif
You'll have soft, silky hair for days!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely try that.
smile.gif
Is that all you use--no setting lotion or leave in?

I was amazed by how soft my natural hair was after I conditioned my hair with the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask and applied the Salerm 21 leave-in conditioner.

My hair was extremely soft. I'm going to make these items my staples.

[ QUOTE ]
jade3 said:
I was amazed by how soft my natural hair was after I conditioned my hair with the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask and applied the Salerm 21 leave-in conditioner.

My hair was extremely soft. I'm going to make these items my staples.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have been preaching about how great this combo is hair is
FANTASITC.
lachen70.gif

Back