The Colours of Love Relationship Manual

lonei

Hey guys, my husband and I have just written and published our first book together called The Colours of Love Relationship Manual. It breaks down the complexities of love in manageable chunks and allows the reader to reflect deeply in order to improve their loving capabilities overall. We are taking pre-orders now and would love for you to show your support!
www.thecoloursoflove.co.uk
Please share this message with your entire network via social media and
text message and get behind The Colours of Love movement! If you love love, invest in it. Thanks and God bless Selone & Gbenga Ajewole x

ForumRunner_20141021_070901.jpg

Hey guys, my husband and I have just written and published our first book together called The Colours of Love Relationship Manual. It breaks down the complexities of love in manageable chunks and allows the reader to reflect deeply in order to improve their loving capabilities overall. We are taking pre-orders now and would love for you to show your support!
www.thecoloursoflove.co.uk
Please share this message with your entire network via social media and
text message and get behind The Colours of Love movement! If you love love, invest in it. Thanks and God bless Selone & Gbenga Ajewole x

View attachment 280587

I read the link about the book, but if you dont mind can you tell me a little bit more about you, such as how long you have been married. How long it to you from when you met, then started dating until you got married.

edited because I just saw the "Meet the Authors" section that answered my questions :lol::lol:

love.jpg

I love love LOVE this photo. (And not just because your bun is beautiful!)

The release date is 1/12/14? Preorders?
Shouldn't the date be 1/12/15 instead?
Just curious.

The release date is 1/12/14? Preorders?
Shouldn't the date be 1/12/15 instead?
Just curious.

I have read a preview chapter and I am guessing she lives in the UK which means we put our day 1st and then the month. So its the 1st of December.

Back