The child may be his

It's none of the new wife's business so she should leave it alone. It is up to the child's parents to intervene on the matter.

I don't understand why she wouldn't tell him the baby was his if they were in fact still messing around. If anything I would think he would have questioned whether this child was his if he knew he was still sleeping with her.

Either way, it's been 12 years. New wife can bring it up but what is supposed to happen now when the 12 year old already has a dad?

Dang how old are these people 15 year marriage here 12 there lol
Seriously though I mean if hubby is going to act like it isn't his Idk what new wife can do. Though it's trife to not be involved with his child

Dang how old are these people 15 year marriage here 12 there lol Seriously though I mean if hubby is going to act like it isn't his Idk what new wife can do. Though it's trife to not be involved with his child

Didn't get that they were married from OP
The ages don't seem to mean anything and he doesn't know the child is his. If he knew maybe he'd step up.

Didn't get that they were married from OP
The ages don't seem to mean anything and he doesn't know the child is his. If he knew maybe he'd step up.

No I was just trying to calculate the age not in relation at all to the story lol

Back