The brush works!

sweetcocoa

I tried the Tracee Ellis Ross routine using a Denman D3 brush this morning and it worked. I give this 3...
up.gif
up.gif
up.gif
!
While I showered I left my hair coated with Elucence and Herbal Essences Conditoning Balm under a plastic cap. I then brushed it in sections(no hair loss!) and gently rinsed it out with cold water. Then I used the Aveda Daily Elixer so the only thing new I used was the brush. I used a mixture of Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek and Elucence and olive oil(skipping the roots)down my hair including the ends followed by some light gel. I shook my hair gently then gently squeezed just the ends with a towel so it would not drip. Once it dried I fluffed it out. And that was it! The brush gave my curls a more uniform look.

Hey SweetCocoa!

I'm glad "the brush" worked really well for u. I read about Tracee's routine on BET's site, but I couldn't figure out how a brush would help to give or define the natural curl pattern. I said to myself "there must be more to it".... but now, after reading your post, I'm a believer!!!

SweetCocoa, I simply loooove your hair. It looks sooo soft & lustruous. One day my mom was visiting me while I was viewing your pics... she was like "Wow, her hair is stunning!!! Of course I took the credit
laugh.gif
... I replied "of course it is! That's my girl Sweet Cocoa! My mom thinks I'm
nuts.gif
! Post some pics after using "the brush" method. Wow, i'll bet it's beautiful!!!

God Bless,
Peachtree

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
OnlyChild said:
Where did you buy the Denman brush? Can you get it at Sally's?

[/ QUOTE ]
I got it here Denman Brush

Go to the top where it says stores... It gave me a list of numbers and I called in an order. They sell a Goody brush similar to this, but I like this one better.

Thanks for the compliment PeachTree. I one of those people who doesn't have a camera. I'll have to borrow one and post a pic.

This brush is on sale at Sallys! I bought it for $6.99 and the regular price is $8.99. I think that this sales only runs through April so hurry PJs
laugh.gif
grin.gif
!!!

Back