The BIggest afro , really

There was an argument across fourms about whether her afro is the biggest. I think they went by the circumference of it.

Beautiful fro!

56521444.jpg

43137263.jpg

85468239.jpg

27885694.jpg

Pause. That article on Huff Post was so annoying to me. Why were they speaking in that dialect. "aint got" "keep her hair fly" Umm excuse me? That reminds me of when white people try to talk "hip" to me. That completely rubbed me the wrong way. Yeah, no.

But I like her hair! lol :yep:

Really?

BAA.jpg

Now, what's up?

Now THIS is a BAA!!!

theere were exatly the same thread saying there for sure is a biggest aro than aevin's.

the woman in this pic ive quoted isn't her. she lives in paris(shes an singer so you may see here in nyc or in uk, but her residential adress IS paris(close suburb) we ask her, that's not her hair.

i want to see hair picked out of mwedzi and sera, never seen a pic of their hair afro picked out like. i think they can beat aevin, but they didn't join the world contest so we must admit that for THIS year, aevin has the biggest one :look:

theere were exatly the same thread saying there for sure is a biggest aro than aevin's.

the woman in this pic ive quoted isn't her. she lives in paris(shes an singer so you may see here in nyc or in uk, but her residential adress IS paris(close suburb) we ask her, that's not her hair.

NJoy

Do you have pic of another fro?

Eww. Well where the hell do you get fake hair do big and why do you want ALL that fake hair on your head.

I thought the conclusion was,although that's not the biggest fro, she had the biggest out of the contestants who entered. Shes really pretty too.

excuse my typos i hate it as much as you.

Whaaaaat? You mean someone would intentionally....well, I guess she's doing it for the attention since she's an artist but, dayum. Who would purposely walk around like a black Cousin It? Like a walking fro? Like a snail.

Ooo, let me shut up before I put my foot in my mouth and catch the wrath of the offended.

Disclaimer: That fro is too dayum big, real or not, but that's JMO. And she could use a little oil sheen or sum'n. My neck hurts just looking at her. :look: (tis all) :takecover:

I'm out!

Back